• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newcastles new manager *drum roll*

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
TBH thats is very harsh on him.he is being made escapegoat by the toon fans for KK mistakes..
And what mistakes would that be exactly? As far as I can make, he hadn't made any this season as far as the team were concerned.

shakey18

Dear Mr. Koogan and Mrr Mike Ashenly, I am written to you with deepness in my heart at such tragedies as befold Newcastle Untied and would like to offering you my heartfelt greetings. My name is reverand Mangola Eternity and I have a proposition for you that I should like your fullness of my attention.
A great grandmother of mine has recently had the misfortune to pass away and has entrusted me with finding good home for her will of some 795 billion English pounds. I should like you to helping me graciously with my proposal.
In order to fulfil my dream of owning Michael Owning and N'Bruno Zogbia I propose to transfer such some of precisely three quarters of the amount into your bank account where I ask you tender to it's growth upon which time I can make the trip to the North east to collect my deposit.
naturally you will be amply rewarded for your gratitude and I offer you the sum of precisely one third of the total as fair and just reword.
Please return correspondance as soon as possible so as to not waste this joyous chance at riches and so we may exchange bank account details.
Yours faithfully Mangola.
Now THAT'S f*ckin good!!![y]

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't say he's "jumping ship", more a case or being made to walk the plank, or being pushed overboard.

So what if he's making a profit, look at how much money he's chucked at the place, I'd want a return too, especially after giving the fans what they wanted, in the shape of KK, depite knowing the bloke isn't good enough.
SO what youre saying is that a corporate giant knowingly took on someone that wasnt up to the job , come on?? All the money hes 'chucked' at it will have been paid for by the club,inc the buying and the selling, he was looking to get out of the club well b4 the k. k issue, this is just another short term scam and now hes got a little cover to come out with some supposed cred, and as for him giving up on the youth policy any business would have a plan for future products, makes sense, the only thing you can say about fat boy is that hes not stupid. depending on the figures you believe, 50%-100% return on his investment in a year or so says not.

tisdale 1

Resigned
now there really in the sh*t can it get any worse!....

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4246344,00.html

grecIAN Harris

Oh Christ!!! Hurry up and sell the club Ashley for Gawd's sake.

LOG

How can someone with that hair be taken seriously? It make Barry Chuckle look like an amateur.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Read a wierd article on the Itv site , with Kinnear saying that the cops " got busy " when he tried to approach the bench, it gave the definite impression that they were enforcing the fa ban and acting off there own backs rather than being asked by an official, Unfortunately, and not surprisingly its disappeared, and has been replaced.with a slightly less controversial version
http://www.itv.com/Sport/Football/News/PremierLeague/Generalnews/Kinnear-set-to-escape-punishment-97514686.html

grecIAN Harris

If you watch the MotD footage you can clearly see the fourth offiicial ask the plod to move Kinnear along.

iscalad

I don't know why anyone would be surprised that GF has been affered a role at Newcastle. He's been out of management for 7 years.

Antony Moxey

Dear Mr. Koogan and Mrr Mike Ashenly, I am written to you with deepness in my heart at such tragedies as befold Newcastle Untied and would like to offering you my heartfelt greetings.
:D

Now that is quality Steve!

:D