• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newcastles new manager *drum roll*

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonder how they will respond when the Nigerians take over
I thought Greasy were local and his support of the Barcodes was plastic.

Last edited by a moderator:

tisdale 1

Resigned
how can a touchline ban from 4 years still count! the fa really are sh*te they worry more about these things then getting rid of refs like mike riley!

pete_h

how can a touchline ban from 4 years still count! the fa really are sh*te they worry more about these things then getting rid of refs like mike riley!
Because he never served it?

Because he did the crime but didn't do the time?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought Greasy were local and his support of the Barcodes was plastic.
The only thing local about me, ******** is where I now live and my parentage. I born in Kent and raised all over the country and abroad. And yes my following of The Toon is what you term as 'plastic'. I've explained how and why it happened before now.
As for the Nigerians taking over, I trust them as much as I'd trust an African politician and you know how one of them has ruined my wifes country. They'll be as bent as three pound coin.
According to the Sunday Mirror, Kinnear touchline ban has been served apparently. The ban apparently states that he was banned from the touchline until Forest had completed two competitive matches. As that was four years ago, I think it's safe to say that that has been accomplished. Whether the Mirror is right is, of course, open to debate until the FA give their version.

oldcity

Wonder how they will respond when the Nigerians take over
You do know where the money is coming from don't you, they have all these people pledging millions that they are going to receive from some emails sent to them by Nigerian's who have to get their late fathers estates out of the country, I have six emails I will give them the money I am promised as well;)

p6steve

Dear Mr. Koogan and Mrr Mike Ashenly, I am written to you with deepness in my heart at such tragedies as befold Newcastle Untied and would like to offering you my heartfelt greetings. My name is reverand Mangola Eternity and I have a proposition for you that I should like your fullness of my attention.
A great grandmother of mine has recently had the misfortune to pass away and has entrusted me with finding good home for her will of some 795 billion English pounds. I should like you to helping me graciously with my proposal.
In order to fulfil my dream of owning Michael Owning and N'Bruno Zogbia I propose to transfer such some of precisely three quarters of the amount into your bank account where I ask you tender to it's growth upon which time I can make the trip to the North east to collect my deposit.
naturally you will be amply rewarded for your gratitude and I offer you the sum of precisely one third of the total as fair and just reword.
Please return correspondance as soon as possible so as to not waste this joyous chance at riches and so we may exchange bank account details.
Yours faithfully Mangola.

oldcity

Dear Mr. Koogan and Mrr Mike Ashenly, I am written to you with deepness in my heart at such tragedies as befold Newcastle Untied and would like to offering you my heartfelt greetings. My name is reverand Mangola Eternity and I have a proposition for you that I should like your fullness of my attention.
A great grandmother of mine has recently had the misfortune to pass away and has entrusted me with finding good home for her will of some 795 billion English pounds. I should like you to helping me graciously with my proposal.
In order to fulfil my dream of owning Michael Owning and N'Bruno Zogbia I propose to transfer such some of precisely three quarters of the amount into your bank account where I ask you tender to it's growth upon which time I can make the trip to the North east to collect my deposit.
naturally you will be amply rewarded for your gratitude and I offer you the sum of precisely one third of the total as fair and just reword.
Please return correspondance as soon as possible so as to not waste this joyous chance at riches and so we may exchange bank account details.
Yours faithfully Mangola.
Pure class ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to the bbc, ashley stands to mke approx 50 mil, from what
a seasons 'work' and that doesn't include him supposedly paying off the clubs debts which I presume, the club in the end stands the cost. He's a fat, slimey, money grabbing, C===t,jumping ship at the first signs of a problem, if it wasnt the fans and k.k isues it would be something else.

Last edited:

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Wouldn't say he's "jumping ship", more a case or being made to walk the plank, or being pushed overboard.

So what if he's making a profit, look at how much money he's chucked at the place, I'd want a return too, especially after giving the fans what they wanted, in the shape of KK, depite knowing the bloke isn't good enough.

tisdale 1

Resigned
According to the bbc, ashley stands to mke approx 50 mil, from what
a seasons 'work' and that doesn't include him supposedly paying off the clubs debts which I presume, the club in the end stands the cost. He's a fat, slimey, money grabbing, C===t,jumping ship at the first signs of a problem, if it wasnt the fans and k.k isues it would be something else.
TBH thats is very harsh on him.he is being made escapegoat by the toon fans for KK mistakes.KK siad he not seen a live game of footy for over 4 years since leaving man city so it was very clear he would need help with people who new the game.Also ashley was planning for years to come with his youth policy,and newscastle have a good team so didnt really need many more players.and he is not greedy for wanting some money after the abuse he has got from that stuck up bunch up north.i really hope they struggle and the new owners spend very little money.