• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newcastles new manager *drum roll*

ECFC TOM

he looks like a long haired fat steve bruce!:D
Steve Bruce is long haired and fat :S

tisdale 1

Resigned
Steve Bruce is long haired and fat :S
well if you see the photo in the sun on the spread over the last two pages in the sunsport bit you will see what i mean! had to look twice spitting image without the dodgy conk thats all!

Red & White

Did anyone at Newcastle actually check if Big Joe had any outstanding bans? Still got a two match tochline ban to sit out which dates back to Nov 04.

This looks to be a more rushed descision than I first thought.

DevonSent

And they are one behind already, oh dear.

pete_h

*Joe Kinnear swears lives on Football Focus.

*Joe Kinnear has a two match touchline ban dating back to his days at Nottingham Forest.

*Joe Kinnear mentions he has been out of work since leaving Nottingham Forest 18 months ago. He left them in 2004.

*Joe Kinnear watches some of the match from the tunnel, despite having a two match touchline ban, until someone points this out to him.

*Joe Kinnear watches Newcastle lose 2-1 at home.

So far, the perfect first day on the job...

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
*Joe Kinnear swears lives on Football Focus.

*Joe Kinnear has a two match touchline ban dating back to his days at Nottingham Forest.

*Joe Kinnear mentions he has been out of work since leaving Nottingham Forest 18 months ago. He left them in 2004.

*Joe Kinnear watches some of the match from the tunnel, despite having a two match touchline ban, until someone points this out to him.

*Joe Kinnear watches Newcastle lose 2-1 at home.

So far, the perfect first day on the job...
Looks like my prediction won't be happening then :( ..

ECFC TOM

What a tw*t Kinnear is. He knew Football Focus was a family show, yet he still goes on to say ''Mike Ashley got this club out of the sh*t''.

Joshyd123

What a tw*t Kinnear is. He knew Football Focus was a family show, yet he still goes on to say ''Mike Ashley got this club out of the sh*t''.
When I was watching that, I thought he said "Mike Ashley got this club out with a SHEDload of money."

Obviously not. :$

DB9

grecIAN, What's your take on all this?

Well-known Exeweb poster
kinnears appointment has confirmed what ive suspected and known for a long while, ashley and and co are Tw*ts, who know nish about footie the guys
been looking for a 'punt' to get a large return to a large, short term investment.
Thought keegen was a joke appointment, kinnear, well what can one say, Shearer summed it up for me, on M O D saying even kinnear seems embarresed by getting the job. Ashley and co, copy shirts and standing on the terrace, BU========= s-t, fat, slimly and money grabbing. Newcastle,imo well rid,but as for selling to a bunch of Nigerian businesman, 100 mil short!! just another confirmation, that ashley only cares for the pound, he doesnt give a flying for Newcastle, imo if this sale happens its just another disaster awaiting the toon army. great city , great fans, they deserve better, this one will run and run