• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Midweek League 2 matches impacting Exeter City MDT

Grecian_in_Plymouth

draw decent result

CWH-NYC_

Yes, that was helpful.

OmanGrecian

Yes, that was helpful.
They're still playing

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
2-1 to Cheltenham.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bleddy Cheltenham score in the 85th minute. That brings them seriously into the fight for the autos.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Finishes 2-1 for Cheltenham.

Legohead

Banned
Now it's a 5 way fight for 3 places. I can't see any team below Chelts picking up enough to trouble the top 3 now. Makes our games v Crewe, Argyle and Cheltenham absolutely vital. Those games could well prove costly or pivotal to our success.

IndoMike

Now it's a 5 way fight for 3 places. I can't see any team below Chelts picking up enough to trouble the top 3 now. Makes our games v Crewe, Argyle and Cheltenham absolutely vital. Those games could well prove costly or pivotal to our success.
Yep. Four points separate 2nd to 5th.
Seven home games left and five away.
Needless to say vital we start by beating Crawley.
Matt needs to send the boys out ready to give all to the cause. No defensive fark ups; Bowman with his scoring boots on.
Think I'd like Jake in the team for most of these matches.

Avening Posse

Too right. Makes it that bit more interesting !

Legohead

Banned
Bradford v Plymouth at the weekend. Bradford need the win to get back into the play off picture so could be a tricky game for Argyle that. Swindon away at Mansfield and whilst I expect them to win, Mansfield are capable of pulling a result out of the hat now and then. Morecambe v Crewe a nailed on Crewe win which is unfortunate and so we are left with Colchester v Cheltenham which could go either way. Interesting weekend at the top of L2.