• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor's first press conference

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know what time this is happening?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Good stuff slogger. If true it's pretty much the opposite of what we've been lead to believe. Anyway good luck Taylor, hope it goes well.
It's soooo bad that we have on our books EIGHT players who have returned to the club for a second spell, not to mention the various coaches.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I heard from a bloke down the pub who's dad works for Nintendo that when Tisdale left all the players had a party, and one of the players even wept with joy, and that player's name was Albert Einstein.

Colesman Ballz

I take it that the Club have at least gotten round to telling the media, what time the Press Conference will take place ?

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone know what time this is happening?
Soon :) 2pm to be precise [G]

IndoMike

It's soooo bad that we have on our books EIGHT players who have returned to the club for a second spell, not to mention the various coaches.
Am I your scriptwriter, or another case of great minds think alike?

"To be fair to Tisdale, have to remind people that Moxey, Jones, Seaborne, Harley, Matt Taylor and Stockley all came back to work with Tisdale again, so perhaps he was not so terrible"

iscalad

jimbo-gould

Pretty good interview I thought. Good to see that he mentioned About having a more Quality in the squad and more of a attacking mentality. Identified some transfer targets too. Fingers crossed it goes to plan.

ExeterCityLad

Am I your scriptwriter, or another case of great minds think alike?

"To be fair to Tisdale, have to remind people that Moxey, Jones, Seaborne, Harley, Matt Taylor and Stockley all came back to work with Tisdale again, so perhaps he was not so terrible"
What about all the players he's fallen out with? Sparkes, Dawson, Reid........

geoffwp

I heard from a bloke down the pub who's dad works for Nintendo that when Tisdale left all the players had a party, and one of the players even wept with joy, and that player's name was Albert Einstein.
Ha ha. Nice one mfc. There will be a lot of those about I've no doubt. :D