• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - Broken Metatarsal

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thats fab news to hear that he will return to training..... there is light at the end of the tunnel! :)

SandpitGrecian

Have we been keeping him in an oxygen tent? Fantastic news.

Grecian2K

there is light at the end of the tunnel! :)
There was "light at the end of the tunnel" after the 1-1 at Darlo Loobs ;).....its just that it seems to have got steadily brighter since then! :D

Ebs

Injury updates for the rest of the squad are on the official site: http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1610575,00.html

As well as an interview with George Friend: http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1610038,00.html

And Tisdale's post-Port Vale words: http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/TheBossSays/0,,10436~1609229,00.html

Plus lots lots more

grecianfish

this is blinding news! it also just goes to show the commitment and guts this man has got. he is in the same mould as his namesake Shaun! well done Matty T.

elvis the pig

According to today's Express & Echo he may even be available for Easter weekend games against Wycombe & Brentford. I must admit that whilst it would be great to see him back I wouldn't want to run the risk of further problems by coming back too soon.

I'm sure Tis is the sort of manager who wouldn't take unnecessary risks though. [y]

Poultice

I wouldn't want to run the risk of further problems by coming back too soon.
With this kind of injury, i.e. A break, there is not much chance of doing serious long term damage by coming back early, all that would really be involved is a lump of pain, if Matty could take that then he could be the difference between us getting up and not, then he would have 10/12 weeks to get it right before continuing his career as "League 1" player.

If I was him I would be in the Tis' ear telling him that I was fine and raring to go.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great to see the website going in the right direction with new features, interviews and injury updates.

UTC

Would be great to see the man mountain that is Matty T back for the big games v Brentford and Wycombe

TimG

Great news to hear that matt may be ready for brentford and wycombe - two games which we are really going to need him for such an important player for us.

Also congrats to whoever is doing the website now it has gone from crap and always behind and not having any decent info on to being a great great website

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Positive news indeed. Hats off to the Physio/club doctor and staff involved with his road to recovery.