• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - Broken Metatarsal

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excellent .. was v sad to see him at half time on saturday having a cup of tea when I would rather he be in the dressing room getting ready for the second half ...

If it comes down to pain threshold, he may well play in both easter games ...

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Excellent .. was v sad to see him at half time on saturday having a cup of tea when I would rather he be in the dressing room getting ready for the second half ...

He needed to be careful not to do his neck in, he was straining so hard at the TV trying to see what the other results in L2 were.

If ever I saw a player want to go up with all his heart and soul... Matty T is it.

UTC

ECFC TOM

Saturday will be too soon IMO, but Monday is a real possibility.

ECFC KARL

It will be great to see him back on Saturday he will probably come of the bench for troy to check his fitness and then he will probably start on Monday

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Back for Monday would be awesome, we need a solid defender to play Wycombe IMO (probably Brentford too but that's a bit too soon.

Antony Moxey

Seemingly going against what everyone is saying here but I'd rather he was fit and well for the final three games (and possibly the three after that) than risk him coming back too early on either Saturday or Monday and finding him then definitely out for the rest of the season.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Seemingly going against what everyone is saying here but I'd rather he was fit and well for the final three games (and possibly the three after that) than risk him coming back too early on either Saturday or Monday and finding him then definitely out for the rest of the season.
I'm with you on this Antony.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I concur , no point in rushing him back now.

If the worse case comes and we need to go through the playoffs we will need him 100% for those

JamieEcfc

Agreed [y].....