• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Being needlessly copied into emails.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
People who blame supermarkets when they find something wrong with the product. It's the fecking supplier who are to blame not the supermarkets, you dimwits! :mad:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
People who blame supermarkets when they find something wrong with the product. It's the fecking supplier who are to blame not the supermarkets, you dimwits! :mad:
The contract is between customer and supermarket, so they've every right to complain. The manufacturer still holds a duty of care but the customer should always start by complaining to the person that sold the product to them.

Antony Moxey

What about supermarkets' own brand products?

Mid Devon Clown

Supermarkets' own brand products?
How very council.

:x

Antony Moxey

How very council.

:x
Err yes? And?

LOG

What about supermarkets' own brand products?
I don't know if I've misinterpreted this, but you do realise that supermarkets don't actually make their own brand products themselves?

Antony Moxey

I don't know if I've misinterpreted this, but you do realise that supermarkets don't actually make their own brand products themselves?
You have (possibly) and I do. However, in the context of the original annoyance, if it says Tesco on the packet wouldn't it follow that you speak to Tesco should you have a complaint about that particular product?

StroudGrecian

Shirley its the manufacturer who would be to blame, rather than the supplier?

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Talking of Supermarkets, an annoying thing for me is when you refuse help with your packing from the person serving you at the till, they then proceed to try and get one over on you by scanning your shopping through at 200mph.