Very well known Exeweb poster
- Nov 25, 2006
- My only joy is a cuddly toy.
Now, i'm usually a fairly tolerant person, but it's the little things that annoy me. Here are some to start you off and the only requirement is that you justify yours, no matter how petty or misguided.
- Cous cous – try sawdust as a cheap and tastier alternative.
- Betterware catalogue people – if you put junk mail through my letterbox then disturb me a week later asking for it back, don’t expect anything other than a frosty reception.
- The Big Issue – homeless person, I applaud you for getting off your backside and trying to get a few quid together, but I won’t be buying your magazine today. It’s not because I don’t think you’re deserving, it’s because it’s a crap magazine so don’t make me feel guilty.
- People who do imaginary golf swings – stop acting like a ponce.
- Stephen Hawking – I’m still not convinced that he’s the brains of the operation and it’s not the computer doing all the work.
- Cucumber – over 90% water and it still tastes like that?
- People who work in Vision Express – what’s with the attitude?