• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very interesting, a lot of Swindon fans were more concerned about him being recalled than Doyle. I wonder if this means they will try and buy Doyle ?, there was talk of Doyle not fitting into the Bradford way of playing, but Bradford have been inconsistent of late so I reckon they will adjust their style for Doyle. Two big losses for Swindon, very timely !!
Maybe the sum total of one is less than half of the sum total of two,

Oldsmobile-88

Port Vale forward Tom Pope has been fined £1,500 for comments he made on Twitter recently,plus a one game ban(hopefully against the Grecians next Tuesday)

Colesman Ballz

Port Vale forward Tom Pope has been fined £1,500 for comments he made on Twitter recently,plus a one game ban(hopefully against the Grecians next Tuesday)
Depending on how quickly it is enacted, sadly it could be at Swindon on Saturday.

grecIAN Harris

Now that is a big deal, what with Doyle being back at Bradford. Will this force Swindon's hand into having to buy one or both of them? If they do of course, it will have to be before the 1st Feb....
I was talking to my Uncle about Doyle and he says he won't play at Bradford because he simply doesn't suit the way Bradford play, route one hoof ball with two big thugs up front.

budegrecian

I was talking to my Uncle about Doyle and he says he won't play at Bradford because he simply doesn't suit the way Bradford play, route one hoof ball with two big thugs up front.
I see Swindon have now signed Hallam Hope from Carlisle. Decent but not in the class of Doyle or Yates. His signing does suggest that at least one, if not both of them aren't coming back.

Corey

Unfortunately it is for their game against Swindon, and he will be right back in contention for our game

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doyle played 90mins for them last night.

Colesman Ballz

He started and played both the last two games since recall.

StudentGrecian

The bloke is a clown. If he wasn't a professional footballer he would have been one of those idiots who makes fake transfer rumors on twitter, just so he can get attention and cause controversy, really don't understand why people find him funny. Definitely wouldn't want him at my club, even if his goal record at this level is decent.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some interesting numbers here, though a little lacking in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.