• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
No doubt this one will as well. I didn't see who had bought this one forward, so idea if it's the HMRC.
Adjourned to 25 March 2020 with HMRC agreement as an offer to buy the club is progressing (apparently)

Colesman Ballz

Adjourned to 25 March 2020 with HMRC agreement as an offer to buy the club is progressing (apparently)
This may marginally increase the chances of our away match going ahead on Feb 15th !

Alistair20000

This may marginally increase the chances of our away match going ahead on Feb 15th !
Perhaps a bit more than marginally but let us wait and see.

Oldsmobile-88

No doubt buy the club & not the tax bill 😁

A few more shenanigans to come yet.

manc grecian

EFL crossing their fingers that this carries on until the summer then they can boot them out if needs be.

Red Devon

EFL crossing their fingers that this carries on until the summer then they can boot them out if needs be.

I’m a little worried over our 3 points hope these adjournments can carry on at least until June.

Legohead

Banned
I’m a little worried over our 3 points hope these adjournments can carry on at least until June.
Me too. Get the season out of the way then get Macc booted into the stratosphere once and for all.

Colesman Ballz

Perhaps a bit more than marginally but let us wait and see.
They have got the January payroll to fund first !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I hear that there is a proposal to expand the Champions League, so to win it a club will play 17 games instead of the current 13. In order to compensate this could mean that FA Cup replays being scrapped from the 3rd round, and more games clashing with normal L2 fixtures and therefore reduced income.

iscalad

I hear that there is a proposal to expand the Champions League, so to win it a club will play 17 games instead of the current 13. In order to compensate this could mean that FA Cup replays being scrapped from the 3rd round, and more games clashing with normal L2 fixtures and therefore reduced income.
The rich looking after the rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.