• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

John Challinor - Odds

milts

@ChalJonnorJon Challinor

Loves to be told what people are saying about me, why can't they just say it to me! All about opinions.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ta for the link Lams and Milts...intriguing?

I'd guess this thread has elicited about 60/40 positive so far (subject to performance, I'd suggest)

So, yes, it IS about opinions - but this is a way that we are able of saying it?

Langer

I thought LSD went out years ago.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
No , no and no.....

weve just finished 8th in league 1 , we need 2-3 players with the quality needed to push into those playoffs next season.
Plus a few young uns that show some promise.

Grecian_Jay

ChalJonnor "Loves to be told what people are saying about me, why can't they just say it to me! All about opinions."
What does he expect? How can we tell him he is crap to him when we don't gwt a chance to talk to him? It is a forum for discussing things, if he can't handle it maybe he shouldn't read.

For the record JC, you were good when here but now you are not good enough, you walked out on us to 'bigger things' it didn't work so you wanna come crawling back. It aint happening.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
ChalJonnor "Loves to be told what people are saying about me, why can't they just say it to me! All about opinions."
Why would you assume he is talking about Exeweb? There are other clubs and forums.

4ORDY

I liked Jon when he was down here, but again it is easy to forget we are now playing at a level he never has in his career, I think a trial would be a good idea, so Tis can have a look at him with a group of league 1 players, surely if we did give him any kind of contract if wouldn’t hurt our budget to much.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
you walked out on us to 'bigger things'
He didnt move onto 'bigger things'

Grecian_Jay

He didnt move onto 'bigger things'
Hence the '. He thought he was being all billy big bollox and went to E&E saying how he wanted to go and play in the Football League, then no one wanted him so he went off to Rushden.