• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's Back! Kellow's Bootlaces! Hurrah!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great show.Excellent interview by Fullsy with U23 Coach Dan Green.
Lovely to see the high esteem that Peter Hatch held for his old team mate Tony Kellow & what he did for the club.
Hatchy is right up there with Kells as my favourite ever City player. Great show as usual.

Red Bill

Its not pedantic, its absolutely central to Brexit, the Troubles and many other issues. The fact that many people are unaware of the difference is a big challenge for the future of the UK and whether in the long term this is sustsinable.
While we're on a pedantic streak, it of course depends on whether you're talking politically or geographically. Geographically Ireland is a part of the British Isles, so in that sense the open will be played in Britain, just not Great Britain.

Stelios

No it won't, it is being played at Portrush which is in Northern Ireland. Part of the UK but not of Britain.
Thank you for the clarification. I was trying to be a smarter*e but you were correct to point this out (y)

PeteUSA

Graham, can you post a youtube link after each of your excellent shows please? I dont know a quick/easy way to find it! :(

Spoonz Red E

Graham, can you post a youtube link after each of your excellent shows please? I dont know a quick/easy way to find it! :(
They are set up as a playlist on Exeter City's Youtube Pete.
Three episodes so far and should be added to with each new one.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhf5UnoazxWuO13-RyYRAQ4rJWfFJayQv

Loving the show.

andrew p long

Great show.Excellent interview by Fullsy with U23 Coach Dan Green.
Lovely to see the high esteem that Peter Hatch held for his old team mate Tony Kellow & what he did for the club.
Agree with this. Fabulous show.

Bongo1959

Not a patch on morcambe & wise rubbish

fred binneys head

Best. Episode. Ever.

PeteUSA

Wonderful Show! Great interview with the legendary Peter Hatch. A tear jerking moment when the topic of his mate Kells came up. It made me well up! Great job greatly appreciated Graham and Barry!

elginCity

Good stuff as ever. The presenters have really grown into the role now, both looking comfortable behind the mike.

Poignant with Kellow's memory bringing both Kirky and Hatchy to tears, demonstrating how much he meant to us all.