• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's Back! Kellow's Bootlaces! Hurrah!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Re: It's Back!

LED Advertising coming soon??
No thanks they were bloody annoying before up at SJP , I suppose prem fans have gotten use to them now.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
wouldn't surprise me, always upped his game when it was new contract time.
A bit like Harley really, whose injuries miraculously cleared up, when it came time to earn another contract.

PeteUSA

If those pitchside moving LED signs, with a running black dog (or something) on them are visible to the players, it must be really offputting. I'd always assumed those adverts were designed so that they couldnt be seen by the players. I really dont know though.

Lammie

Re: It's Back!

Agree with this.

Two points for Kirky; Jayden doesn’t have ‘about 30’ goals for City. It’s 43, in less than two seasons.

And Fred Binney didn’t play up front on his own; don’t forget Dick Plumb!
I stand corrected! 😁

Lammie

Thought Kirky was a bit scant on his Banks Beer and Binney knowledge. Did he say Binney was a big centre forward? Brave, quick and tricky inside left I'd say, he had a good partnership with Alan Banks, with Wingate playing the big man role. Oh, but Beer and Kellow, the best forward partnership ever no question!

Still don't understand why Flack is up there, just cos nobody else ever wanted him I'd say.
Guilty as charged on Banks and Binney! When Fullsy asked me about Binney I honestly couldn’t remember any of his goals! I do remember him playing with Keith Bowker though... and in my defence I was 11 when he left for Brighton.

Should have done a lot better when describing Alan Beer though. Utc!

Matt Russell

If those pitchside moving LED signs, with a running black dog (or something) on them are visible to the players, it must be really offputting. I'd always assumed those adverts were designed so that they couldnt be seen by the players. I really dont know though.
That ol' black dog gets you down?

Red Monster

Guilty as charged on Banks and Binney! When Fullsy asked me about Binney I honestly couldn’t remember any of his goals! I do remember him playing with Keith Bowker though... and in my defence I was 11 when he left for Brighton.

Fred Binney 90 goals in 177 games.

PeteUSA

You certainly should have; that partnership of him up front with LammieLammieLammie was outstanding! ;)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's a nee show up. Someone want to post a link please.

Oldsmobile-88

There's a nee show up. Someone want to post a link please.
https://youtu.be/F_Q_RC0KT7o

There you go..Keep off the hash in Marrakesh :D