It's Back! Kellow's Bootlaces! Hurrah!

budegrecian

Re: It's Back!

Great to see it back. Good interview with Taggy; I don't know the guy & he gets some stick on these boards from time to time but always seems to give a straight answer to any question he's asked.

Stelios

Very good. Surprised how spartan the new tunnel is. Maybe some framed photos of historical moments in ECFC history would be nice? Steve Flack cap in hand, a signed photo of Uri Geller, Tisdale doing a gesture at Stevenage. That kind of thing (rofl)

Pleased to see a complete lack of 'motivational' signs and other such b*****ks you see at other clubs.

Stelios

Great stuff. Always good fun and interesting too. Proper job.

RaeUK

Staff member

How have I missed this? Off to catch up! #kellowsbootlaces #fangirling #swoon

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster

How have I missed this? Off to catch up! #kellowsbootlaces #fangirling #swoon
Without wishing to offend anybody; this thread would have had a lot more visitors than 15 if 'Kellows Bootlaces' had been included in the thread title. I nearly started one today since I didnt think anybody else had. Upon further examination, I stumbled on "its back"! Far from me to make a suggestion, but that title really could do with being expanded IMHO.

RaeUK

Staff member
Good point, Pete. I may not have missed it either. With apols to Hants, I have amended accordingly. :)

Hants_red

exeweb.com admin
Staff member
Good point, Pete. I may not have missed it either. With apols to Hants, I have amended accordingly. :)
I did mean to change the title yesterday when I struggled to find the thread to update it with the new link. But didn't.

130 members have so far read this thread.