• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If Tis and his team are that bad....

DJH2005

First thing he did was save a penalty then keep a clean sheet at Old Trafford, I'd call that a decent start.
Fair enough. I thought he got very lucky at OT.

Mainly due to Fergie's ineptness and his team of j/chokers.

;)

flakey pasty

'Championship quality goalkeeper' my bell-end! He was seriously lacking in confidence, particularly on crosses into the area, and I dont think that changed, I dont know why he keeps being refered to as 'a good shot stopper' either. Isnt that the easiest part of a keepers role, particularly at the height Jonah was!
I think that Paul had an issue with confidence throughout his stay with us.
He was an outstanding shot stopper though, and I can't agree that this is an easy skill.
I was never a massive fan of Jonesy, but what do I know? He's now in a league above our own and Peterborough appear to hold him in very high regard. He's had the last word and who knows, he may even go higher.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's now in a league above our own and Peterborough appear to hold him in very high regard. He's had the last word and who knows, he may even go higher.
Currently getting splinters in his ass from sitting on the bench, now that Lewis is fit.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Currently getting splinters in his ass from sitting on the bench, now that Lewis is fit.
Pete , f*cking wind it in.

Nobody cares.

tom5984

Pete,
What makes you such an expert on keepers?

You always seem to criticise but you rarely have anything constructive to say or suggest to help these keepers improve.
Are their any actual keepers that you think are good?

Keepers will make less mistakes in a game than players. The problem is when they do its usually a goal. All you seem to do highlight every mistake.

gbjpc

but that decision seen by many Posh fans as a move to put Lewis in the shop window. One of many similar comments I've seen/heard:

"Posh fans don't hate Joe, we are also not stupid we don't believe you when you say you dropped Jones because he was tired, there is an ulterior motive here, you start playing him when January's round the corner hummm since he's stopped playing interest in Joe has been minimal, Joe is a good keeper but I along with most posh fans feel Jones is a much better all-round keeper and we don't agree with him being dropped, I just hope this does not backfire on us remember Jones was only given a 1 year contract"