• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If Jamie Cureton's phone is ringing in the summer...

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
he wont go to bristol rovers. RAWZ explained why on another thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
or indeed out of this country [tap]
That may not be a bad shout actually. I think Curo spent a season abroad a few years back after he left Reading, so you never know, he may be tempted by such a move again should that be an option.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
That may not be a bad shout actually. I think Curo spent a season abroad a few years back after he left Reading, so you never know, he may be tempted by such a move again should that be an option.
Definately, not Newport so maybe Cardiff or Swansea...

ecfc01

Nope he is staying with us, He was at a low of his career and we built him up, He loves us and we love him, Why would he take a gamble and finish his career at a low somewhere else? We clearly are the best team for him

andrew p long

and I think the contrast is with last summer, when no-one wanted him becuase his phone didn't ring at all. Interest from ECFC and one club would be one more than last summer!

malcolms

Nope he is staying with us, He was at a low of his career and we built him up, He loves us and we love him, Why would he take a gamble and finish his career at a low somewhere else? We clearly are the best team for him
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Australian variety [tap]

malcolms

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Australian variety [tap]
££££££££££££££ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ US, Singapore or Australian....it will be a decision based on dosh..The guys 35 and has, at most, a couple of years to cash in on a very good season....

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
At his age, Tis took a chance on him. Its paid off handsomely.

For next season, some club will have to take a chance on him, one year on.

At some stage the magic will be gone. Paul Lambert knew this and it was probably a good decision as Cureton wouldn't have got a sniff in the Championship. If he has still got it, I would love him to stay. If he has lost it, then maybe a club from abroad will come calling and offer him a last decent year's pay.

The first step is Tis's decision whether to offer him a contract for next season or not...

malcolms

At his age, Tis took a chance on him. Its paid off handsomely.

For next season, some club will have to take a chance on him, one year on.

At some stage the magic will be gone. Paul Lambert knew this and it was probably a good decision as Cureton wouldn't have got a sniff in the Championship. If he has still got it, I would love him to stay. If he has lost it, then maybe a club from abroad will come calling and offer him a last decent year's pay.

The first step is Tis's decision whether to offer him a contract for next season or not...
If PT took a chance on Noble and Saunders...do you honestly think he won't try to get Cureton on a contract?