• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I remember when...

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
No fanny, your mum showed me ......... as she did all the other lads, over the years.
Babbacombe Lee....you are some real sour *****!!!

fanny bought mothers into it, not me

Southampton Gull

I use both hands because i am such a huge c*ck.
Sorry Rich, couldn't resist

<<titter>>

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
fanny bought mothers into it, not me
That is so junior school. You sound like a little kid in the playground who has'nt been allowed to join in a game.

That is so junior school. You sound like a little kid in the playground who has'nt been allowed to join in a game.

jeff, stop 'rising' to my bait.......stop showing the sexual predetation that is deep inside your psyche.

I do believe that geoff is the most favoured name of wierdos in the east-devon region ;)

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
jeff, stop 'rising' to my bait.......stop showing the sexual predetation that is deep inside your psyche.

I do believe that geoff is the most favoured name of wierdos in the east-devon region ;)
No....Reggie is!

Southampton Gull

No....Reggie is!
Reggie is a GREEN :-O

Last edited:

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
jeff, stop 'rising' to my bait.....I do believe that geoff is the most favoured name of wierdos in the east-devon region ;)
jeff...geoff...make yer fekkin mind up sonny. You are wrong on the second part though. I do believe you will find that 'jeremy' is the favoured name you seek.

Southampton Gull

jeff...geoff...make yer fekkin mind up sonny. You are wrong on the second part though. I do believe you will find that 'jeremy' is the favoured name you seek.
Over the Tamar though, it's definitely Chris

<giggle> tm Porkus

excretianJeff,

seek a g(r)eek ?

......is this some kind of 'beauty and the geek' spin-off ?

Plenty of the latter, and not too many of the former, on the 'big' bank I should say.

Last edited: