• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hiram Boateng take a bow

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will just be really pleased to see Hiram back fit and wearing the shirt again. It will be a considerable boost at the business end of the season. I have full trust in King Matt to decide where and how to get the best use out of him !

IndoMike

I will just be really pleased to see Hiram back fit and wearing the shirt again. It will be a considerable boost at the business end of the season. I have full trust in King Matt to decide where and how to get the best use out of him !
Good point

It might have been an idea to make Jake club captain and Moxey playing captain. Just a thought. Having said that, Jake does have his strong points as a player.
Jake has played 140 games for us since August 2016 - that is a staggering number for an outfield player and must have only missed 2 or 3 in that time?

Last edited:

IndoMike

Jake has played 140 games for us since August 2016 - that is a staggering number for an outfield player and must have only missed 2 or 3 in that time?
Yes, very good....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm still far from convinced by Boateng, I think we looked a more balanced side with Collins in the midfield shielding the back four. On his day Boateng is a threat going forward however he's often a liability defensively, considering he still hasn't scored yet this season does he warrant a place in the side in front of Lee Martin and Collins ?

We are at the business end of the season now, I wonder if Boateng is too much of a luxury player at this stage.

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm still far from convinced by Boateng, I think we looked a more balanced side with Collins in the midfield shielding the back four. On his day Boateng is a threat going forward however he's often a liability defensively, considering he still hasn't scored yet this season does he warrant a place in the side in front of Lee Martin and Collins ?

We are at the business end of the season now, I wonder if Boateng is too much of a luxury player at this stage.
Certainly didn't look anywhere near match fit to me today

Jam Doughnut

Played like ryan harley on a bad day!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Even when he's apparently been fit has he ever been consistently good for us. Too often he's a passenger.

For me Boateng is the type of player who is non existent for three or four games, he then has a good game and people make him out to be a league two wonder kid, compare him to Law, Law has 9 goals this season, Boateng hasn't scored yet this season and only has 2 in the best part of two seasons, not good enough.

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Played like ryan harley on a bad day!
There were plenty of them towards the end