• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hats the reason for the slip in form?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a decent shout, the hats, cravats and all the rest is about look at me rather than look at my team, I would far rather have a manager than a prima donna.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ditch the hat, but keep the cravat. Survival guaranteed.

Antony Moxey

Nothing wrong with Tis' hats, other than when he wears the flat cap thing with the bits that cover the ears. Russian hats are proper.

I thought he'd taken up whippet racing.

Cravat

the cravat is the source of all tis's power
I thank you, but it's not entirely true.

Last edited:

Cravat

It's a decent shout, the hats, cravats and all the rest is about look at me rather than look at my team, I would far rather have a manager than a prima donna.
Pulis is doing okay with his awful baseball cap!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Evening All,

I'm a Lincoln City fan (thought you guys would appreciate you the username as afterall, You wouldn't be fighting for League One survival if it wasn't for the man in our net) .. I've signed up to moan about Paul Tisdale's hat.

Does anyone else think he looks an idiot in it? I'm also thinking this is the reason for your slide in form - I didn't notice it before the win against Leeds and since then I keep seeing the hat and more poor results. Forget missed penaltys or missed chances - Replace the hat!

I wish you the best of luck for the season, One I'm sorta hoping ends in Relegation - League Two needs more grounds like SJP.

Farmers wear them hats, tacticians don't.
i did wonder where wee miss moxey went. guess shes pretending to be a lincoln fan now

Last edited:

wemissmoxey

i did wonder where wee miss moxey went. guess shes pretending to be a lincoln fan now
right here matey, will be off out again in a minute though so hopefully you can get through tonight without me

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
right here matey, will be off out again in a minute though so hopefully you can get through tonight without me
thats good. was missing your witty comments :)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Un troll classique...