• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hats the reason for the slip in form?

BurchForEngland

Your in relagaton so your manager not doing excacly a good job is he.
LOSER
21st in League Two, I know you weren't here long (take a moment to thank Lincoln's number one for that) but it's 23rd and 24th that go down in our league. Unlike League One, of course you would know that also being fourth bottom ;)

And Chris is doing a good job IMO, We're now scoring goals and our point against top of the league on Saturday proves how far we've come. Now moving back onto the point, The hat - Are you a fan? Do you also wear a hat like that?

Last edited:

grecian till i die

21st in League Two, I know you weren't here long (take a moment to thank Lincoln's number one for that) but it's 23rd and 24th that go down in our league. Unlike League One, of course you would know that also being fourth bottom ;)

And Chris is doing a good job IMO, We're now scoring goals and our point against top of the league on Saturday proves how far we've come. Now moving back onto the point, The hat - Are you a fan? Do you also wear a hat like that?
Yes i am a fan of the hat becasue its on a city managers head.

BurchForEngland

Cheers for supporting the hat theory guys, If you could pick another hat for Tis' (Winter months must make him regret the hair style) what hat would you pick? :)

I like the fact you support your manager Grecian, but maybe have a word that wearing this hat could eventually cost him his job?

Last edited:

grecian till i die

Cheers for supporting the hat theory guys, If you could pick another hat for Tis' (Winter months must make him regret the hair style) what hat would you pick? :)

I like the fact you support your manager Grecian, but maybe have a word that wearing this hat could eventually cost him his job?
No because at a number of games at home in last couple of weeks tisdale has not been wearing his hat and we have still be dropping points,so i dont agree wth your pointless theory.

BurchForEngland

No because at a number of games at home in last couple of weeks tisdale has not been wearing his hat and we have still be dropping points,so i dont agree wth your pointless theory.
Then there's no hope for you, There's me thinking I had a reasonably good theory to keep you in League One - But no, thanks to you - Down with the Stockport, Sorry guys.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Then there's no hope for you, There's me thinking I had a reasonably good theory to keep you in League One - But no, thanks to you - Down with the Stockport, Sorry guys.
Go away Jack.

grecian till i die

Go away Jack.
whos jack??

TOP_CITY_FAN

whos jack??
Him *points at BurchForEngland*

BurchForEngland

Go away Jack.
I must say my welcome to the forum hasn't been as good as I'd hoped. Okay, we've got the hat saga out the way (It turns out it's quality and nothing to do with headwear) .. Maybe now is the right time to discuss Top_City_Fan's email to The Football League Show

'I'm an Exeter fan and just want to say that todays 1st half performance was utterly awful. Paul Tisdale needs to sort the team out and today also showed that we need a new keeper and quickly. Also Liam Sercombe is really not good enough for League 1. A manager like Bryan Gunn or even Paul Buckle would be a good choice for us. No matter what Tisdale has done in the past two seasons, it is time for a change.

From an extremly annoyed Keiran Hutchins (Exeter Fan)'

How many of you on here would take Paul Buckle or Bryan Gunn as Mr Tisdale's replacement? Bryan would probably need a hat too!

Last edited:

grecian till i die

I must say my welcome to the forum hasn't been as good as I'd hoped. Okay, we've got the hat saga out the way (It turns out it's quality and nothing to do with headwear) .. Maybe now is the right time to discuss Top_City_Fan's email to The Football League Show

'I'm an Exeter fan and just want to say that todays 1st half performance was utterly awful. Paul Tisdale needs to sort the team out and today also showed that we need a new keeper and quickly. Also Liam Sercombe is really not good enough for League 1. A manager like Bryan Gunn or even Paul Buckle would be a good choice for us. No matter what Tisdale has done in the past two seasons, it is time for a change.

From an extremly annoyed Keiran Hutchins (Exeter Fan)'

How many of you on here would take Paul Buckle or Bryan Gunn as Mr Tisdale's replacement? Bryan would probably need a hat too!

Weirdo.....