• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hats the reason for the slip in form?

BurchForEngland

Evening All,

I'm a Lincoln City fan (thought you guys would appreciate you the username as afterall, You wouldn't be fighting for League One survival if it wasn't for the man in our net) .. I've signed up to moan about Paul Tisdale's hat.

Does anyone else think he looks an idiot in it? I'm also thinking this is the reason for your slide in form - I didn't notice it before the win against Leeds and since then I keep seeing the hat and more poor results. Forget missed penaltys or missed chances - Replace the hat!

I wish you the best of luck for the season, One I'm sorta hoping ends in Relegation - League Two needs more grounds like SJP.

Farmers wear them hats, tacticians don't.

Last edited:

grecian till i die

F*ck u d*ck head

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
:D

Great thread

BurchForEngland

F*ck u d*ck head
Was that you confirming you're also not a fan of the hat?...

grecian till i die

Was that you confirming you're also not a fan of the hat?...
Um NO it was confirming that you got too much time on your hands,whats happening to you manager then?he must be sh*t 21st in league 2 haha and were having a laught.
p.s
I sorta hope YOU get relagated :)

BurchForEngland

Um NO it was confirming that you got too much time on your hands,whats happening to you manager then?he must be sh*t 21st in league 2 haha and were having a laught.
p.s
I sorta hope YOU get relagated :)
Too much time on my hands? Probably true.

Whats happening to our manager? Well he signed a contract in October with the challenge to keep us up, And thanks for pointing out that at the minute he's doing exactly that :)

Are you a closet Torquay fan? Praying for every side in League Two to go down apart from your beloved Torquay. Nice to see you're honest anyway

Last edited:

grecian till i die

Too much time on my hands? Probably true.

Whats happening to our manager? Well he signed a contract in October with the challenge to keep us up, And thanks for pointing out that at the minute he's doing exactly that :)

Are you a closet Torquay fan? Praying for every side in League Two to go down apart from your beloved Torquay. Nice to see you're honest anyway
Your in relagaton so your manager not doing excacly a good job is he.
LOSER

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like Lincoln away so I am in on the hat theory.

It has to be easier to correct than signing some wingers and a goal scorer.

JamieEcfc

I like Lincoln away so I am in on the hat theory.

It has to be easier to correct than signing some wingers and a goal scorer.
i Agree, i am also in on the Hat Theory

TimG

the cravat is the source of all tis's power