• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

General Election - 8thJune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
She had power when she put him there - just FUBAR since this June...
You make a good point there.

BTW: are the quiz questions all lined up and have they been stress tested to combat the assiduous Googlers from scoring too early ?

Grecian2K

Bye bye Priti. Must you go so soon ?
The Mayfly didn't even have the courage to sack the dishonest cow. "Resigned, my arshe", as Ricky Tomlinson would (most likely) say.

Still, Twiti needn't fret for too long (I fear). Won't be long before Boris or Jacob (or Brexit Bulldog) will be welcoming her back to the club.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Mayfly didn't even have the courage to sack the dishonest cow. "Resigned, my arshe", as Ricky Tomlinson would (most likely) say.

Still, Twiti needn't fret for too long (I fear). Won't be long before Boris or Jacob (or Brexit Bulldog) will be welcoming her back to the club.
So, is she talking the fall for someone else? (Probably Boris).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see she went to Paul Dacre's 25th party last night. I wonder who he told her to appoint as replacement for Priti Patel?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I see she went to Paul Dacre's 25th party last night. I wonder who he told her to appoint as replacement for Priti Patel?
He looks incredibly old and haggard for 25.

Mr Jinx

I'd like to see Theresa Villiers get it but Penny Mordaunt is in with a shout apparently. This again is a key appointment for May. All eyes are on it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see Theresa Villiers get it but Penny Mordaunt is in with a shout apparently. This again is a key appointment for May. All eyes are on it.
There were mumblings around why the latter didn't get Defence when Fallon resigned.

Not sure they'd want to move Villiers on currently given all that is happening on her watch.

Alistair20000

With apologies for the non PC of this remark: Penny M is more of a Yay than Theresa V. :$

Last edited:

elginCity

With apologies for the non PC of this remark: Penny M is more of a Yay than Theresa V. :$
Now you're being deliberately provocative, Al. :D

Time to resurrect the renowned double act of BoGo ? The depts of International Development, International Trade and Foreign Office headed up by the 3 Global Brexiteers; Gove, Fox and Johnson.

Mr Jinx

Time to resurrect the renowned double act of BoGo ? The depts of International Development, International Trade and Foreign Office headed up by the 3 Global Brexiteers; Gove, Fox and Johnson.
Talking of Gove - certainly no coincidence that today of all days he announces a pesticide ban on those that are harmful to bees. A great move which will be popular and his increase his stock undoubtedly given what else is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.