• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GENERAL ELECTION 2019

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't like patronising you Indo, but I have accused you of dealing in a false equivalence a few times now and you've never acknowledged it. So its either a case of you not knowing what it means or you are acting disingenuously by ignoring my accusation.
Lets pose you a question, if you feel as you obviously do that there is a moral equivalence between Tory style and Labour style racism/anti-semitism, why is it only Labour that's under investigation by the EHRC?
It seems I"m the only person expected to answer questions. I've asked many questions to some of you guys and never get the answers. I have asked Jinxy the same 2 questions many times and am still waiting for answers.
If you think you can evade my questions but then expect me to jump when you ask them then you'd better reassess the situation.

tavyred

Indo.
Let your last post stand as a monument to the disingenuous way you operate on here. Not for the first time you refuse to answer a simple question, because to answer it truthfully would mean you'd lost a particular argument.

Alistair20000

Ha
Barry Gardiner refuses to rule out standing for Labour deputy leadership.

Gardiner vs Burgon. What a gene pool they have.
Haw haw haw

geoffwp

Wow, once again you show yourself to be someone unable to conduct themselves in a manner that betrays a thoroughly unpleasant attitude.

Your deliberate attempts at goading, using multiple posts to jab your fingers accusingly, are getting increasingly boring, abusive and unbecoming.
You show yourself to be a bit chinless with this. The post you're on about was nothing.

tavyred

You show yourself to be a bit chinless with this. The post you're on about was nothing.
As per usual with the ugly and nasty Left, a Tory can't just be over sensitive, he has to be "chinless". And they wonder why they lost.

geoffwp

As per usual with the ugly and nasty Left, a Tory can't just be over sensitive, he has to be "chinless". And they wonder why they lost.

tavyred

Tired old Leftist language Geoff. No wonder your lot got creamed.

Grecian2K

Now now Tavy. Would have at least expected a little more politeness (especially in the euphoria of such an indisputable "proof" of your political astuteness)

You already peppered your regular (non) responses during the campaign with words like "stupid" and "ignorant"

To add "ugly" and "nasty" to your litany of prejudice against anyone who dares still to disagree with you is a little classless - especially from some who claims to respect the "democratic" voice.

As a "stupid, ignorant, ugly, nasty, metropolitan, unpatriotic, treacherous Leftie" I'm currently more anxious about the construction of a meaningful opposition to hold the new administration to at least some account.

Surprised that you can spare the time or energy to continue whipping the defeated - surely you now have bigger priorities now? Like a Country to ruin with your unfettered mandate?

tavyred

Joy Morrissey, the Tory who ousted Dominic Greive, today joined the ERG.
Now come on fellas, that is bleddy hilarious. :)

IndoMike

Indo.
Let your last post stand as a monument to the disingenuous way you operate on here. Not for the first time you refuse to answer a simple question, because to answer it truthfully would mean you'd lost a particular argument.
It seems I"m the only person expected to answer questions. I've asked many questions to some of you guys and never get the answers. I have asked Jinxy the same 2 questions many times and am still waiting for answers.
If you think you can evade my questions but then expect me to jump when you ask them then you'd better reassess the situation.