• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GENERAL ELECTION 2019

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Incidentally, when doing a c&p job, best to cite your references. I deal with Academic Misconduct in my day job.
You're a librarian type then.😂🤣it figures.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
These are all out of the Guardian. They could only come up with 5 and only 4 of them were interesting
Indeed. Of all of them only Hart looks particularly dodgy.

I'm sure, for balance, Mike will highlight the new SNP MP who actually won his seat despite having the party ticket withdrawn.

IndoMike

Incidentally, when doing a c&p job, best to cite your references. I deal with Academic Misconduct in my day job...

Being a member of a Facebook group isn't exactly damning - after all, the Glorious Leader was an active contributor to the execrable "Palestine Live" FB page.
Stop trying to.be a big shot it's getting boring. You deal with academic misconduct : how full of bs you are. I think that because you mix with some minor local Tory politicians it is really going to your head. Remember :you're just a stooge (Johnson's words , not mine).

IndoMike

You're a librarian type then.😂🤣it figures.
He does the photocopies 😄😄

IndoMike

Indeed. Of all of them only Hart looks particularly dodgy.

I'm sure, for balance, Mike will highlight the new SNP MP who actually won his seat despite having the party ticket withdrawn.
You posted an example : I gave you another example. I do not approve of anti-Semitism, and I do not approve of politicisation of such a serious subject. Each time you do it I will respond to it. Always

Rosencrantz

She is under investigation by the party. If found guilty she will no doubt be thrown out or, like Naz Shah, "re-educated".
They might have a lot of "re-educating" to do on this one. Is she playing discrimination bingo? Alleged Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and discriminating against the mentally disabled.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/11/tories-open-second-investigation-sally-ann-hart-hastings-candidate

IndoMike

They might have a lot of "re-educating" to do on this one. Is she playing discrimination bingo? Alleged Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and discriminating against the mentally disabled.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/11/tories-open-second-investigation-sally-ann-hart-hastings-candidate
To be honest, it's classic Nazi behaviour. If you're not white, educated, Christian, nationalist, and without any physical or mental disability watch out! Very disturbing.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Stop trying to.be a big shot it's getting boring. You deal with academic misconduct : how full of bs you are. I think that because you mix with some minor local Tory politicians it is really going to your head. Remember :you're just a stooge (Johnson's words , not mine).
Wow, once again you show yourself to be someone unable to conduct themselves in a manner that betrays a thoroughly unpleasant attitude.

Your deliberate attempts at goading, using multiple posts to jab your fingers accusingly, are getting increasingly boring, abusive and unbecoming.

tavyred

You posted an example : I gave you another example. I do not approve of anti-Semitism, and I do not approve of politicisation of such a serious subject. Each time you do it I will respond to it. Always
If I post referencing the Labour Party and the ongoing EHRC investigation into institutional anti-semitism, will you link to the only other British political party to be investigated by the EHRC?
That's the BNP by the way.

IndoMike

If I post referencing the Labour Party and the ongoing EHRC investigation into institutional anti-semitism, will you link to the only other British political party to be investigated by the EHRC?
That's the BNP by the way.
Anyone who makes crude and untrue generalisations about Jewish people, Muslims, gender, amongst many other groups of people is wrong, from whatever political persuasion. I have made my opinion clear many times.
But if Jason insists on posting about Labour antisemitism then I am obligated to point out that the Conservative Party is far from innocent. Other posters have given examples of this above, too