• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GENERAL ELECTION 2019

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well one thing is for sure, the Israeli government will be happier with a UK government that will turn a blind eye to Zionist expansion into Palestinian territory rather than one that would criticise it. That would mean having to go to all that trouble of crying 'anti semetism' every time anyone says something that is pro Palestinian.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I've actually received some negative feedback through my friends about the fact I did not vote.

I really struggle to see why there is so much negativity towards people who choose not to vote.
The only thing I say about not voting is that if you don't vote, you can't complain about the outcome.

However, I believe both in the right to vote AND the right NOT to vote.

IndoMike

Jason is right to point out cases of anti - semitism and I feel I should support him.

Sally-Ann Hart
The new MP for the Tory marginal seat of Hastings shared a video with an image implying that Soros, who is Jewish, controls the EU. She also liked a Nazi slogan on Facebook.
Hart, who holds the seat of the former Tory minister Amber Rudd, posted a link to a YouTube video in 2017 about the EU, which used Soros’s image. The businessman has been the victim of antisemitic slurs in which he is portrayed as pulling strings in the EU.

She then liked a comment left underneath the video that said “Ein Reich”, a Nazi slogan.

IndoMike

More evidence of anti-semitism

Lee Anderson

The new Conservative MP for Ashfield won his seat despite facing allegations that he was an active member of a Facebook group that included conspiracy theories about billionaire George Soros and supporters of far-right activist Tommy Robinson.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Jason is right to point out cases of anti - semitism and I feel I should support him.

Sally-Ann Hart
The new MP for the Tory marginal seat of Hastings shared a video with an image implying that Soros, who is Jewish, controls the EU. She also liked a Nazi slogan on Facebook.
Hart, who holds the seat of the former Tory minister Amber Rudd, posted a link to a YouTube video in 2017 about the EU, which used Soros’s image. The businessman has been the victim of antisemitic slurs in which he is portrayed as pulling strings in the EU.

She then liked a comment left underneath the video that said “Ein Reich”, a Nazi slogan.
She is under investigation by the party. If found guilty she will no doubt be thrown out or, like Naz Shah, "re-educated".

DB9

She is under investigation by the party. If found guilty she will no doubt be thrown out or, like Naz Shah, "re-educated".
This re-education, Where will it be held, In China? They're good at that 😆

IndoMike

A new Tory MP.

Racist

Anthony Browne

A former aide to Boris Johnson and an ex-journalist, Browne faced calls to stand down as a candidate during the campaign after Labour accused him of “disgusting racism”.
It related to some of his writings from 2002 and 2003 that blamed immigrants for bringing germs and HIV to the UK and accused Muslims of having divided loyalties.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Incidentally, when doing a c&p job, best to cite your references. I deal with Academic Misconduct in my day job...

Being a member of a Facebook group isn't exactly damning - after all, the Glorious Leader was an active contributor to the execrable "Palestine Live" FB page.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Let me guess, we're going to get c&ps of Karl McCartney, Brendan Clarke-Smith and Stuart Anderson?

arthur

Incidentally, when doing a c&p job, best to cite your references. I deal with Academic Misconduct in my day job...

Being a member of a Facebook group isn't exactly damning - after all, the Glorious Leader was an active contributor to the execrable "Palestine Live" FB page.
These are all out of the Guardian. They could only come up with 5 and only 4 of them were interesting