• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

exeter v Leeds prediction score

zorro2

KingBilly surely your facts are wrong !!!

Spells at the top punctuated by periods in Div2 and now Div3 (old money).

Very rarely mid to lowere end of table in Premier or Div 1 (old money).

whitearmy

Listening to people like this you'd think we are facing Barcelona, Arsenal or Man Utd on Sat! Is it any wonder Leeds are THE most hated club in this country with arrogant supporters such as yourself? You punched above your weight for a few 'glory years' in the early 1970's and spent above your means for a couple of successful seasons in the 1990's (and are now paying price) but, other than that, you are nothing but a run of the mill mid to lower Prem club. Always have been, always will be.
So why is your attendance about to double????

Remember we're not famous anymore!!!

whitearmy

It is also worth noting that Leeds is the largest city in England with only one football team of note.

When you compare them to the likes of Stoke, they don't seem that great at all.
1 football team and 1 RL team, so makes us very diverse and a two club/sport city

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
We'll battle hard and play well but lose 2-1 or 3-1 depending on whether we give Beckford the kind of room we gave Holt

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
1 football team and 1 RL team, so makes us very diverse and a two club/sport city
I saw your excellent RL team play Hull KR in July. about 3,000 Hull and about 14,000 Leeds.

Sheffield has two football teams which get similar or better crowds than you and the city is about 300,000 people smaller.

Face it, Leeds is not a hotbed for football.

angelic upstart

So why is your attendance about to double????

Remember we're not famous anymore!!!
It wont double. We can't even sell all the tickets.

You never were very famous to some of us.

whitearmy

It wont double. We can't even sell all the tickets.

You never were very famous to some of us.
so why the interest in a run of the mill team

angelic upstart

There isn't from me. The average crowd here this season is about 5,500. As it stands there is another 800 odd tickets to sell. Take away the 2,000 extra tickets you claim you're bringing (on top of the ordinary away crowd) and that makes 8,000. So you haven't really garnered any interest from the people of Exeter.

Of course, if these swathes of Leeds fans don't show up, we will have sold about 2,000 extra tickets. Which given the amount of occasionals at Exeter, I'd say that wasn't a huge amount.

You keep believing you're a big team though.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Oh, for goodness sake people. Let whitearmy and co enjoy their cup final in peace. I expect they've been looking forward to their hardest match of the season for some considerable time. It is unfortunate though that many a Leeds fan will be slinking home after the match with their tails firmly tucked away, having been resoundly beaten 3-0 by the emerging force that is City. This match will be seen as the turning point as we start our rapid ascent up the table...
[Now, where did I put my medication?]

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
HA HA HA HA First we are not MAN U plastic fans, secondly this is not the 1980's, thirdly if you want to spend all your match revenue on police and helicoptors then thats your loss. We are supposed to be not famous anymore so bring it all on, however the only thing you are going to see is lots of Leeds everywhere, full pubs, outsung and out gunned.

And I distinctly remember exeter fans in the southstand running towards Leeds when you scored, hardly good behaviour, that could have started a riot with just seat netting between us.
hope you enjoy the match from outside the ground coz thats the closest you and the rest of your little mates are going to get!