• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

exeter v Leeds prediction score

RHINO

Big games have a way of bringing the best out of players a storming 3-2 win for City Stansfield 2 Logan

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Leeds struggled against the 10 men of City earlier in the season. Perhaps we should start with 10 men on Saturday?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're going to lose.

That is all.

Benito

I am waiting for a call from Tissers. With Seabs gone and Troy out, I might get a game!

If I play, 1-0 The City.

Otherwise

City 3 - 2 Leeds

Beckford brace countered by a Stanno brace and a goal from Stewart in the 92nd minute.

Last edited:
Lets have some faith City win 1-0 turns the season around we stay up.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
The usual duff ref but City to win 2-1

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
3-0 Leeds.

Poultice

If you didn't already know, the best way to shag a sheep is to get them on the edge of a cliff [tap]
Whilst not denying the thrill the added danger of a cliff top romance brings, I think you will find that the more experienced ovine indulger prefers the security of the back legs down a decent pair of wellies.

Baaaa, simples.

KingBilly

big club.....cheeky.........we are massive!!!
Listening to people like this you'd think we are facing Barcelona, Arsenal or Man Utd on Sat! Is it any wonder Leeds are THE most hated club in this country with arrogant supporters such as yourself? You punched above your weight for a few 'glory years' in the early 1970's and spent above your means for a couple of successful seasons in the 1990's (and are now paying price) but, other than that, you are nothing but a run of the mill mid to lower Prem club. Always have been, always will be.

angelic upstart

It is also worth noting that Leeds is the largest city in England with only one football team of note.

When you compare them to the likes of Stoke, they don't seem that great at all.