• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

exeter v Leeds prediction score

whitearmy

i doubt you will get into any of them
Dont be daft, you think the police are going to want 2k leeds fans milling around all day, never been to a match yet where pubs have been shut.

Thames Valley Red

All pubs within a 5 mile radius will be closed mate....invariable D&C plod policy :(
FACT!

(Well, it was forMillwall anyway ;) )
Leeds have no idea what to expect down here, we are hardly a hot bed, but we have passion. As for the Police locally they are not known to like visiting football fans and rumors locally about a zero tolerance policy in place. A ring of Police in two rings checking tickets and refusing entry. They aint fed the Police dogs this week and Plymouth Police are on overtime in the CAPITAL city of Devon. South Wales Police joining them. Police helicopters in place above the ground.

The Man United fans were great, well behaved, true fans and not in the home ends due to ticket policies employed. Bring it on!

For factuals we took more than 2,800 to your place and we bounced, so show some respect. The Wembley jibes wont work, we have been there twice recently.

UTC

TVR
Ps. Predictions - a few refused entry, not a full house - as its not Man United, Torquay or Plymouth and two goal defeat to the runners up elect.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lucky Leeds (with referee on their side) will scrape a 2-1 win with a last minute penalty

Tis will blame the soggy pitch

i_m

whitearmy

Leeds have no idea what to expect down here, we are hardly a hot bed, but we have passion. As for the Police locally they are not known to like visiting football fans and rumors locally about a zero tolerance policy in place. A ring of Police in two rings checking tickets and refusing entry. They aint fed the Police dogs this week and Plymouth Police are on overtime in the CAPITAL city of Devon. South Wales Police joining them. Police helicopters in place above the ground.

The Man United fans were great, well behaved, true fans and not in the home ends due to ticket policies employed. Bring it on!

For factuals we took more than 2,800 to your place and we bounced, so show some respect. The Wembley jibes wont work, we have been there twice recently.

UTC

TVR
Ps. Predictions - a few refused entry, not a full house - as its not Man United, Torquay or Plymouth and two goal defeat to the runners up elect.
HA HA HA HA First we are not MAN U plastic fans, secondly this is not the 1980's, thirdly if you want to spend all your match revenue on police and helicoptors then thats your loss. We are supposed to be not famous anymore so bring it all on, however the only thing you are going to see is lots of Leeds everywhere, full pubs, outsung and out gunned.

And I distinctly remember exeter fans in the southstand running towards Leeds when you scored, hardly good behaviour, that could have started a riot with just seat netting between us.

Wellyred

.........exeter - 1 v 5 - Leeds United
in your dreams leeds boy we're not that bad.........exeter 1 v 4 leeds!

whitearmy

in your dreams leeds boy we're not that bad.........exeter 1 v 4 leeds!
Was going to do that, infact exeter score first, leeds equalise just before h/t, then score 3 in last 10mins..............sorted

everexe

HA HA HA HA First we are not MAN U plastic fans, secondly this is not the 1980's, thirdly if you want to spend all your match revenue on police and helicoptors then thats your loss. We are supposed to be not famous anymore so bring it all on, however the only thing you are going to see is lots of Leeds everywhere, full pubs, outsung and out gunned.

And I distinctly remember exeter fans in the southstand running towards Leeds when you scored, hardly good behaviour, that could have started a riot with just seat netting between us.
this is one occasion where you wont outsing the home fans, when you get in the ground you'll see why,
oh and p.s bring yer brollies

marching on together

Cowshed Life

TVR is spot on with the policy Devon & Cornwall Police are taking. My mate who is a Bobby in Tiverton has been drafted in on overtime to work on Saturday afternoon in Exeter and so far they have been informed that it is zero tollerence and that support is coming from South Wales Police (Cardiff Tactical Division) and National Football Intellegence Unit...not going to be room to move for the old bill!!!

Oh and when South Wales Plod turn up we know what happens...

Last edited:

whitearmy

South Wales Police (Cardiff Tactical Division) and National Football Intellegence Unit...not going to be room to move for the old bill!!!

Intelligence!!! what a joke, you think the Service Crew are coming out of retirement to stand toe to toe with the exeter firm hahahahahaha you lot have got this so over rated, i cant wait to us spank you lot now!!! Old Bill will know there is going to be zero trouble but will be lapping up all the OT they can get, you are all being conned.

sortitoutfoxy

Jeez guys, what happened to City fans trying to get along with everyone???

One minute we're trying to tell people we're different from the norm and now half of you prats start saying there's going to be loads of trouble on Saturday.

Police everywhere... pubs shut... you're gonna get your head kicked in in the home end... what a load of sh*t!

You'll be more than welcome in Exeter, I hope you enjoy yourselves. Hopefully the hoolie wannabes from both teams will stay away.

My prediction in 0-0, a real wet scrappy game but we'd be happy enough with that result.