• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Northampton Town Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonder if Sweeney will be on penalty duty today?
I think Stockley will get his chance..

StroudGrecian

Come on City, need a win today to get our season back on track. As others have said, Northants are on a bit of a roll, 3 wins on the spin but all against average/poor teams. We can do this.

GJW

5-1 to Exeter. Expect the unexpected. Hopefully I’ll be £250 better off this afternoon. Got to have one silly bet in the season. Feeling optimistic today⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

STURTZ

Hoping the return of Ogbene, Forte, possibly Holmes and the recent form of Abrahams will be used to add some speed to our team and start giving some proper service to Stockley. A return to winning is really needed now. Last time we lost two league games and a cup match we went on a ten game unbeaten streak. Hope we can do it again.

Red Devon

Matty has been very critical of the team conceding silly goals in recent matches, now he as a chance to change things. O'Shea looked good against a young Rovers team, so it's time he shows what he can do a L2 game. I'd like to see him start next to A Martin.
One of the biggest things we learnt from Tisdale was the value of keeping a settled back four, I personally think Luke Croll has played very well alongside Martin this season and wouldn’t change it....although I thought Woodman was very poor against Blackpool last week, again personally I’d like to see O’Shea given a chance in Tilson position who really hasn’t added much at all this campaign!

STURTZ

Tillson picked up another card last week, how many points has he got?

Oldsmobile-88

More than Macclesfield. :D :D

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
More than Plymouth :D

Oldsmobile-88

More than Plymouth :D
That was a lot better than mine..��

STURTZ

Yeah I'll give that one to HH.