• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Northampton Town Matchday Thread

David Treharne

Somewhat earlier than anticipated, due to the arrival of a thirsty friend and the prospect of some tasty banter (he's a Cobbler's supporter) the weather part 2; It's 11c, and the wind has turned round to ENE and is starting to blow away the cloud, so although it may not be sunny there may well be glimpses during the course of the game. It also means, at the moment that the wind has picked up and is now 3-4 (and blowing the remaining leaves over the garden which I so assiduously cleared of leaves earlier in the week). However, that need not concern you. Unusually, I still feel optimistic. Watch that burn and crash!

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on you reds let's get back on course and thump this load of cobblers back up the motorway. 4-0 to the mighty Grecians.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
For those listening to the match, the commentator is Charlie Price with Andrew Barge on co-commentary duties.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Somewhat earlier than anticipated, due to the arrival of a thirsty friend and the prospect of some tasty banter (he's a Cobbler's supporter) the weather part 2; It's 11c, and the wind has turned round to ENE and is starting to blow away the cloud, so although it may not be sunny there may well be glimpses during the course of the game. It also means, at the moment that the wind has picked up and is now 3-4 (and blowing the remaining leaves over the garden which I so assiduously cleared of leaves earlier in the week). However, that need not concern you. Unusually, I still feel optimistic. Watch that burn and crash!
Brightening up nicely down Polsloe Bridge way.

Stelios

Cold, damp and grim start to the day but the sun is now shining. Keepers will need their baseball caps.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A few positive changes by Matty.

Colesman Ballz

A few positive changes by Matty.
Well ? Are you going to share ?

Temporarily Exiled

IndoMike

No injuries, please