• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle official matchday thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just seen a few of Lowe’s post match comments right up there alongside that infamous Adams comment...a penalty, a shot, and run off the back of our shoulder was how he described the Williams goal.

STURTZ

For all the excitement about Sparkes at left wingback the return to four at the back with a more conventional full back does seem the way forward to me.

Rosencrantz

For all the excitement about Sparkes at left wingback the return to four at the back with a more conventional full back does seem the way forward to me.
Although Matt stated in the post match interview we matched their formation (ie three at the back). It is a strange formation as we play a bit lopsided with Randell playing further forward than Sparkes or Woody and Sweenz more on right side than Parkes on the left. Whatever, it worked today 👍

general zod

Do not get above yourselves.

Yes worthy winners today, but we will destroy and demolish you at the return fixture.

iscalad

Yes worthy winners today, but we will destroy and demolish you at the return fixture.
Ah bless. Still brave of you to put your head above the parapet.

STURTZ

We note your comments and recognise your advice not to consider ourselves equal to the mighty Slime, now fck off,

general zod

how dare you.

Swanaldo

Have you signed Pep Guardiola to replace Lowe?

haka

I think you should focus more on yourselves getting above ourselves.

Exehausted

I certainly won't get above myself. How we are only 6 points in front of the worst team by a country mile seen at SJP this season is unbelievable. This isn't banter either, but your fans were also the worst seen here by a long way. They made a little bit of noise until you went 1-0 down, then nothing. At 3-0 they started leaving in droves, including the infamous Porky. I've never seen such vitriol aimed at their own team as dished out to the Argyle players. Alright they were a total embarrassment to you, but they must have realised, as you should, that the team was totally outclassed. Get over it.