• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle official matchday thread

exeter-loyal

Don't beat them by too many Agent Lowe seems to be doing a good job of building them up for a couple of games then dropping them back down to reality
Like he said in his interview, they got big expectations so I'd worry if I was Les.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ok, never started one of these but I'm feeling lucky and judging by our last couple of performances, luck is something we may need come 1pm!
Good work.
And good work on the Concrete Roundabout, too 😉😉😉

Stelios

Nice to see James Hamon in the 360 give Jake Taylor a hug by the tunnel after the game. Also spotted the former physio (Jess?) who left last summer.

Colesman Ballz

Oh dear, Stuart James seems to have had a bout of "Express and Erroritis". In Thursdays match report he mistakenly credits Archie's sumptuous through ball for Randell's goal to Nicky Law. Law is the guy with the shaved head Stuart !

grecIAN Harris

Oh dear, Stuart James seems to have had a bout of "Express and Erroritis". In Thursdays match report he mistakenly credits Archie's sumptuous through ball for Randell's goal to Nicky Law. Law is the guy with the shaved head Stuart !
That would be the same report that was in The Argiggle Independent written by Matt Bamsey (iirc).

Ash

Thanks, glad my light trolling is appreciated :ROFLMAO:

Good work.
And good work on the Concrete Roundabout, too 😉😉😉

IndoMike

Thanks, glad my light trolling is appreciated :ROFLMAO:

Keep it up

Ash

Keep it up
Your comment actually prompted me to head over there for a short while ;)