• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle official matchday thread

Ash

Ok, never started one of these but I'm feeling lucky and judging by our last couple of performances, luck is something we may need come 1pm!

rustle

Socks pulled up, heads held high, a full house, a great match to look forward to. A convincing win expected, come on City!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cool heads and patience chaps, no reason to doubt our ability. 6-0 will do me, but I will grudgingly accept any win if the score is less :love: UTC

IndoMike

Hoping that the rain doesn't have too big an impact and that City can play as well as we know they can.
2-1 City win with a Matt Jay winner in the closing minutes
COYR!!!!!

PeteUSA

Is this game really likely to be rained off as some have suggested? I really dont want to be setting my alarm for 4.30 in the morning for bugger all!

Ash

Is this game really likely to be rained off as some have suggested? I really dont want to be setting my alarm for 4.30 in the morning for bugger all!
It has been raining all day, at times quite hard. It's also been blowing a gale and continues to do so. I guess it's not impossible but I'd personally be surprised if it's called off. Might sneak up to the ground first thing and look at the pitch for myself mind.....

hardi2b

off to bed up at 3:;30 - Marmite on toast poached egg on top and a cup of tea for breakfast can't miss this one ! UTC

IndoMike

I heard on Talk Radio this morning that Nardielio had said the Devon Derby was the biggest/or best (I forget which) derby he ever played in. 👍

Rog H K

Very windy, damp and horrid out at the moment. Can't see anything in it for the game to be in doubt though. Shame we have a roof on the away end now. We are too amicable.
Don't forget to take your match ticket!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Steve Tully on co-commentary duties.