• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nearly 2k already given up....
Nonsense. We have seven out of eight games at home, not to mention four home games in 15 days.

Plainly, we have a few issues ATM, but the attendance at yesterday's game isn't one of them.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't find the goal either
This deserved more recognition IMHO.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
He booked their defender for waving an imaginary yellow after the harper incident.
How do you know it was an imaginary yellow card? Could have been an imaginary dulux colour chart or an imaginary ticket to see The Wurzels for all I know.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nearly 2k already given up....
Which is nonsense in itself as soon as you look at Lincoln's poor following. Most sides have bought 500 down with them so that reduces your figure by 300 already without even trying to think about it.

DawlishBouy

Compared to the Reading game in August there were were 1,244 fewer City supporters in attendance. One of the absentees was me and my seized up left knee. Considering the run of results, the number of home games in quick succession and the weather the attendance yesterday was excellent.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Compared to the Reading game in August there were were 1,244 fewer City supporters in attendance. One of the absentees was me and my seized up left knee. Considering the run of results, the number of home games in quick succession and the weather the attendance yesterday was excellent.
Or me and my lad who decided a while ago that with three games in a week at home we would choose two and we plumped for both cup games. I tend to pick and choose alongside my other son's Western league fixture list. Can't get to all matches at SJP as a result

CityTillIDie

Is it that big a deal? Not like you were strip searched just show your ticket and carry on?

Overkill I agree but not that bad surely.
If I was searched again I would’ve been even more annoyed. It just seemed unnecessary to me as I walk through there all the time and so do many other people! I also had just missed the goal and was late for work so probably wasn’t in the best of mood haha.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
YouTube highlights

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Despite all the rain the pitch held up brilliantly yesterday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
YouTube highlights

I'd have liked to have seen that tackle on Vinnie, shame it's not included.