• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
When you see effort from players like Sweeney,Mitchell,Aitchison,Sinisalo and Scott then there is a slight hope we will dig our way out of this mess,but we will have to drop the players who are clearly wilting under the pressure. When are we going to get a break though?Their keeper had no right to save that last chance of the half.

Don't mean to be cruel ,but we should send Muskwee back to Luton. I only have to compare Taylor's mid season loanees of Zinzala and Phillips not know that Caldwell can't pick a striker.Taylor showed him that it's not difficult.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can’t get my head around how dreadful we look. Aimson has turned from a very good CB to someone who just can’t defend. Trevitt and Cole are nowhere. Scott and Muskwe are so far apart it’s a joke, but how we didn’t score at the end there is a mystery. Feel for Kite, Sweeney and Aitchison in particular. We’re in so much trouble.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
7 straight defeats incoming , the first time since 1984 . Massive 45 minutes for GC as at most clubs he’d get the bullet at this stage

Corey

3-4-1-2 but kite might as well not bother out there
Kite being completely wasted at RWB. Reminds me of when Key was at CB last year.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could there be a mutiny against GC?
I think he's lost the dressing room.

geoffwp

I do hope he has

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
15 defeats in 22 league games will do that.

manc grecian

Can't find the goal either

Reactions: Egg

TotnesGrecian

They don't even look bothered coming out again after HT, don't look up for it at all

Red faced

I can’t get my head around how dreadful we look. Aimson has turned from a very good CB to someone who just can’t defend. Trevitt and Cole are nowhere. Scott and Muskwe are so far apart it’s a joke, but how we didn’t score at the end there is a mystery. Feel for Kite, Sweeney and Aitchison in particular. We’re in so much trouble.
very well said. It must be should destroying for those guys knowing how Aimson is likely to drop a couple of certain clangers every game and that your strikers are of such poor quality. They must feel like they're flogging a dead horse with each match. Mitchell won't stay around in Jan surely will he.