• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread.

CityTillIDie

Wasn’t there some changes to stewarding announced a few weeks back? Something related to us getting an increased capacity because of presumably stricter security.

Think I’d rather stay with current capacity if they’re just going to p**s people off.
Apologies for writing that twice accidentally. Was not impressed to say the least absolutely no need for it, it’s Exeter vs Lincoln ffs! what do they think I’m going to do walking through the standard shortcut!?!? Club needs to sort it else it will become a problem!

The rot has stopped. If Middlesbrough doesn’t go well though, questions still need to be asked

HarryECFC

I think it was Scott?
Scott got booked for waving an imaginary card, but he didn’t but the Lincoln goalkeeper for waving an imaginary card when harper dived.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The rot has stopped. If Middlesbrough doesn’t go well though, questions still need to be asked
No, that's a free hit. Losing to them won't make any difference

manc grecian

Scott got booked for waving an imaginary card, but he didn’t but the Lincoln goalkeeper for waving an imaginary card when harper dived.
He booked their defender for waving an imaginary yellow after the harper incident.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies for writing that twice accidentally. Was not impressed to say the least absolutely no need for it, it’s Exeter vs Lincoln ffs! what do they think I’m going to do walking through the standard shortcut!?!? Club needs to sort it else it will become a problem!
Is it that big a deal? Not like you were strip searched just show your ticket and carry on?

Overkill I agree but not that bad surely.

He booked their defender for waving an imaginary yellow after the harper incident.
I find it incredible how stupid some of these footballers are, still waving the imaginary card it’s a bookable offence this season and rightly so…

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
First half same old dross, second half much improved but we really need to start performing before we go a goal down and get desperate.

I left the ground with more hope for the season than when I entered so can only be a good thing.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clear evidence though that neither Scott nor the the Admiral is the answer to our goal scoring problems but hopefully something to build on Borough lost at home to Stoke today.
Not sure Boro losing to Stoke does us any favours. Our chances probably depend on them being a bit complacent, now they'll arrive in Devon with a rocket up their collective arses.

grecIAN Harris

I find it incredible how stupid some of these footballers are, still waving the imaginary card it’s a bookable offence this season and rightly so…
Also shows how stupid the laws of the game are that wafting your hand around in a camp manner and attempted hanging are treated with the same punishment. Even the egg chasers realise that the latter is served with a straight red card.