• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Lincoln City Matchday Thread.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I only left Derby yesterday.
No not wiping the tears away just other things we wanted to do in that area.
Drove from Derby to Leighton Buzzard yesterday, for some family business, then home from there today.
When I broke our journey this afternoon the other side of Swindon we were one nil down.
Then my wife started giving me updates through her phone during the second half.
We seemed to play better and obviously equalized to get our first point for ages.
So if anyone wants to chip in for my time and fuel I’ll consider driving to Swindon and back for our next match.
Bang goes the Grecian Environmental Award I put you forward for !
UTC

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some absolute dick heads around me on the BB today. Wonder how many post on here :LOL:

Just pleased to get a point in the end and we definitely showed some fight. Pleased for Trevitt to get the goal from a lovely Mitchell cross and Yanic looked decent when he came on which was pleasing. Muskwe makes Zanzala look like Mbappe, but he’ll certainly get opportunities to play and hopefully show some kind of promise.

Hopefully we can put in another ‘Luton’ performance on Tuesday and we can start to move on. UTC

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some absolute dick heads around me on the BB today. Wonder how many post on here :LOL:

Just pleased to get a point in the end and we definitely showed some fight. Pleased for Trevitt to get the goal from a lovely Mitchell cross and Yanic looked decent when he came on which was pleasing. Muskwe makes Zanzala look like Mbappe, but he’ll certainly get opportunities to play and hopefully show some kind of promise.

Hopefully we can put in another ‘Luton’ performance on Tuesday and we can start to move on. UTC
I wonder if you were stood near me because we had a group of complete, clueless w@nkers stood just behind us. Rosie will definitely back me up on this.

Bridgy 81

Bang goes the Grecian Environmental Award I put you forward for !
UTC
Fair enough, but as the weather conditions were so atrocious on the M4/M5 earlier, and as I still insisted on being regularly updated on how we were doing, I reckon you could consider nominating me for the Achievement in Adversity Award instead, or maybe not 🙂

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair enough, but as the weather conditions were so atrocious on the M4/M5 earlier, and as I still insisted on being regularly updated on how we were doing, I reckon you could consider nominating me for the Achievement in Adversity Award instead, or maybe not 🙂
How did you know I put your wife forward for that - spoil sport !
UTC

Rosencrantz

I wonder if you were stood near me because we had a group of complete, clueless w@nkers stood just behind us. Rosie will definitely back me up on this.
4ujl5c.gif

Alistair20000

So what were the dick heads saying ?

Spoonz Red E

Regarding our equalizer - a pat on the back for Sweenz too from me.
He had been scolding and cajoling players during the second half when needed and took stock of the whole situation, stayed calm and pushed the ball through to Demi for him to make the cross.

Alistair20000

He had been scolding and cajoling players during the second half when needed and took stock of the whole situation, stayed calm and pushed the ball through to Demi for him to make the cross.
Bleddy love Sweenz me. (y)

Rosencrantz

Definitely a calm head in that situation. Plenty of shouting for Sweenz to knock it in himself around me and quite a bit of groaning when he didn't and passed to Demi. But we want to create one on ones for our quicker players and Demi did what he is good at.