• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Cambridge Utd Emirates FA Cup 1st Round replay Discussion Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor will be back for Crawley - please play anyone but Bowman.
Law should be fit ......
A bit harsh on Bowman. He offers more than just goals (or lack of!) He appears to be a striker who's either scoring every game or not at all, I guess its called confidence.

suffolklad

What is this constant dig at Bowman about? It seems the knives are out and some are more than willing to jump on the bandwagon. He offers an out for other players to play off him.He's not an out and out striker. Give the bloke a break.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Financially this game and the Hartlepool game, should we win tonight, could be our biggest games of the season. Another team in our division at home in the 3rd round, win that, and we're in the big time. Spurs at home in the 4th round, they play a weakened side, get a draw and we've got a replay back at their new stadium. I'm not getting carried away with myself...……….

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Financially this game and the Hartlepool game, should we win tonight, could be our biggest games of the season. Another team in our division at home in the 3rd round, win that, and we're in the big time. Spurs at home in the 4th round, they play a weakened side, get a draw and we've got a replay back at their new stadium. I'm not getting carried away with myself...……….
I think you are, just a little bit :unsure:

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
14 replays tonight and tomorrow. Seems an unusually large number...

Expecting a smallish crowd. Looks like lots of ST holders are giving the game a miss.
Would be interesting to know the gates committee’s pre match prediction on tonight’s game....probably the most difficult one of the season to predict....between 2500 and 3000 maybe a safe bet.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very erratic is Trevor Kettle
Yep tends to blow hot and cold

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be interesting to know the gates committee’s pre match prediction on tonight’s game....probably the most difficult one of the season to predict....between 2500 and 3000 maybe a safe bet.
We don't predict cup games. But I expect you are right. Cambridge won't bring many.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will Ifollow be allowing this game to be shown live in the Uk and if so will that go directly to the club or shared.
Ifollow only do the "watch live" option for League games. They will carry the audio for this game.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very erratic is Trevor Kettle
Could be a red card or two. He's got a very low boiling point.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could be a red card or two. He's got a very low boiling point.

Sadly Trevor is not in charge tonight. IIRC we used to have a poster on here called Mr T Kettle.