• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Middlesbrough Matchday thread

David Treharne

Thought it might be helpful to know that although its currently 14c with 50 light grey cloud cover, the morning sunshine is rapidly disappearing. The wind is in the process of changing from WSW and going round to the S, which implies some rain is on its way. If it goes round to SE it'll probably bring quite heavy rain. We've had 4mm in the last 24 hours. Change in wind direction will probably mean that wind strength will increase as well. Humidity is 74%. I'll update around 18:00, but I'd expect wet weather gear to be an important part of tonight's pre match rituals.

Alfie 1966

Agreed, but for their players they will be just clocking up the air miles again, so much for "carbon footprint" hey !
Does not seam to bother our current Prime minister helicopter private jets anything to avoid trains or cars like the common people

JayPob94

Download VPN

Select country

Press go

Jetzt bin ich Deutscher

Enjoy

It's mega simple

View attachment 13235

So my VPN isn't happy with ESPN+. Do you use VPN? Does it let you sign up to ESPN+?

Borough flew down yesterday, so you missed your chance to create a racket outside their hotel rooms last night ! :cool:
Guessing they stayed at Woodbury park, used to be a gym member there saw many a football/rugby team out there. Man UTD and the match of the day crew stayed there for the FA cup replay…

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Instructions for tonight for those in attendance

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fot the massed ranks behind the goal no such luck but I tip my hat to anyone making that journey twice in four days with Argyle on Saturday!
Especially with Storm Ciaran in between!

CityTillIDie

Instructions for tonight for those in attendance

Hope everyone participates, utc.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope everyone participates, utc.
I'll be watching at home with a piece of tin foil being held above my head

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
So my VPN isn't happy with ESPN+. Do you use VPN? Does it let you sign up to ESPN+?
I use ExpressVPN and it does yeah, was going through Holland as it looks like one of the places showing it

I'm actually at the game tonight in person so won't be paying for a months sub but I'd gamble it if I was at home
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 12.50.00.png

JayPob94

I use ExpressVPN and it does yeah, was going through Holland as it looks like one of the places showing it

I'm actually at the game tonight in person so won't be paying for a months sub but I'd gamble it if I was at home
View attachment 13236
I get to that page too. But trying to sign up go ESPN+ looks impossible as I think they have VPN blockers.