• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Middlesbrough Matchday thread

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just hope we make it a decent game and keep it a contest for as long as possible. Obviously a win would be great but I just don't want the stuffing knocked out of us early doors.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
(takes a while to get Exeter)
Too bleddy true long old poke on a coach from Middlesborough to Devon :)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Too bleddy true long old poke on a coach from Middlesborough to Devon :)
Borough flew down yesterday, so you missed your chance to create a racket outside their hotel rooms last night ! :cool:

JayPob94

I believe you can watch it via ESPN+ in certain territories - looks like you can sign up for $10.99 for a month so if you know your way around VPNs you can watch it

If this works I'll shag you.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Borough flew down yesterday, so you missed your chance to create a racket outside their hotel rooms last night ! :cool:
Fot the massed ranks behind the goal no such luck but I tip my hat to anyone making that journey twice in four days with Argyle on Saturday!

Colesman Ballz

Fot the massed ranks behind the goal no such luck but I tip my hat to anyone making that journey twice in four days with Argyle on Saturday!
Agreed, but for their players they will be just clocking up the air miles again, so much for "carbon footprint" hey !

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe you can watch it via ESPN+ in certain territories - looks like you can sign up for $10.99 for a month so if you know your way around VPNs you can watch it

Im clueless with VPN's lol

I think it is pretty insane you can't stream the game somewhere.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just shows difference between so called "big" clubs and a fan owned club - shame Flybe not with us though as they used to help us out from time to time.
Hope Boros jet lag kicks in about 1930 tonight!
UTC

Grecian Max

Im clueless with VPN's lol

I think it is pretty insane you can't stream the game somewhere.
Download VPN

Select country

Press go

Jetzt bin ich Deutscher

Enjoy

It's mega simple

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 11.16.10.png

dontpassback

i think boro have flown down for the game and are flying right back after the game,then flying back to exeter on friday for the game against our green chums