• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seaborne to Norwich?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do wonder why other clubs feel the need to go public on things like this. Surely it's not much of a motivator for the Norwich defenders....

LammieLammieLammie

It is pretty clear to me that Tis sees Golbourne as a wide left midfielder. Has he ever come on as sub in any other position?
When he signed, wasn't he announced as a left back?

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I do wonder why other clubs feel the need to go public on things like this. Surely it's not much of a motivator for the Norwich defenders....
Don't know; may be saying to those at Norwich; shape up or you'll be shipped out? ;)

When he signed, wasn't he announced as a left back?
Yep, and started as a left back in the opening game away at Leeds. I'm guessing Tis has changed his mind after watching him in training...

angelic upstart

On the contrary, Seaborne may get itchy feet and start moaning, the Norwich lot will realise they have to work harder to keep their place in the team.

samwise

What is it with clubs coming here poaching our left backs?! P*ss off and leave them alone, they're fine where they are!

Seriously though, I'm not the biggest fan of Danny Seaborne but he was Man of the Match for me last night, I thought he was excellent. It was one of the best displays of passing from him that I'd seen. We'd be silly to let him go now while he's in this form, especially with a 'loan with a view to a permanent move' nonsense.

And I think he'd be silly to go there now. Gilly went there because that's where he was from, that's who he supported as a boy and that's where he had family, friends and business interests. Seaborne has none of that, he'd just be a kid from Devon leaving his home to go to a club in the same division - it wouldn't make too much sense.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Six figure sum? Hello people take it and get Friend on loan. Bertie should have been MOTM

crocks

Plus its not like the offer is from a Championship/Prem club - Norwich are L1, just like City.

Poultice

he'd just be a kid from Devon leaving his home to go to a club in the same division - it wouldn't make too much sense.
Scrat is out of contract in the summer and I would guess that Naaarwich would be offering close to three times his current deal, they average over 20k at home and are potentially a Premiership club, makes pretty good sense to me.

I have always thought Scrat was a better player than his performances would suggest, were I the boss of a Championship side looking for a centre back I would take him over Matty T.

Grecian1987

Sorry, the official site is blocked at work. What's the general jist of this article please?