• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seaborne to Norwich?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
who says the club hasnt offered him a new contract ?

Secondly it was only a week ago when there was a seaborne is the worst player in L1 thread ...

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quite surprised by this transfer development.

Personally can't see that much about Seaborne, I wait to be convinced that he's worth something.

fred binneys head

the lad is doing awesome.
Easy, tiger. He's had a few half-decent games but the jury is still out for most people - hardly "awesome", surely?

Well-known Exeweb poster
Easy, tiger. He's had a few half-decent games but the jury is still out for most people - hardly "awesome", surely?
At last a touch of common sense.

Grecian1987

So, apparently he was pretty bad today (I wasn't there - please correct me if I am wrong).

Really hope this won't mirror the beginning of last season.

Grumpy Grecian

exeweb.com friend
Yes, can confirm he wasn't very good today, as if his mind was elsewhere?

GG

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

After seeing yesterday's performance I think there must have been a typographical mix-up somewhere.....it was actually NORTHwich that put in a bid....not NORwich.

Kingsman

If Tis thinks he is not good enough for his prefered position, now behind Troy and Edwards and was offered £100k, I would have accepted it.

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
he was positioned really well for Huddersfield's third goal I thought....

Wheres Tully?

If Norwich feel Danny is suitable for their club then i would not be dissapointed to see him go, I would rather currently have Golbourne starting, looks much more comfortable on the ball when I've seen him and is quicker.Obviously its good that we've someone of noone's quality to attack, so perhaps tis sees seabourne as more adapt defensively. However he's hardley proved himself in the games he has started at LB......