• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Seaborne to Norwich?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Huh?

I think you are missing my point, that Clubs should only make announcements about players once any deal is done.

crocks

Last edited:

Wheres Tully?

6 figures for Danny Seaborne? Is that action men or barbies? I'd snap their hands for either!
Then the figures would be pretty useless i'd take 150k......

angelic upstart

I wouldn't want less than 250,000 plus a few add ons.

If Swindon can sell some duff striker for 1.3 million, We should be getting at least 500,000 for Seaborne if his contract was longer.

Last edited:

flakey pasty

Interesting guessing game about his worth.
I reckon errr ........ around £85,000.

SDRighton

What is the rest of the League's obsession with our over-rated left backs?

I'd say Danny's worth about £60k, but given what we've sold others for in the past, I'd hold out for at least £300k.

Perryman and Tagg's negotiating ability alone has made this club a fortune - it really should not be underestimated. Could you imagine Bernard and Ivor in those discussions?

crocks

Ahh but the thing that is valuable with Seaborne is he is still a young man and he has.........potential!

Saint James

Perryman and Tagg's negotiating ability alone has made this club a fortune - it really should not be underestimated. Could you imagine Bernard and Ivor in those discussions?
I'd rather not thanks!

Well-known Exeweb poster
Huh?

I think you are missing my point, that Clubs should only make announcements about players once any deal is done.
I think you missed my point mate. what im saying is that people in and round the club lke to get there 'own little bit of info, and thats ok but as for the general ticket paying public they can all wait. But we all have our own take on things.

Shortround

I'll take that bet.
Hah LLL! spill the beans then!? what/which clubs are interested? how much? :p