• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Coles unhappy with fans today

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If I'd written the story for the front page, I'd have written something like:-

After the Bury game, Paul Tisdale and Danny Coles decided that some time away from football to deal with a personal matter would be a good idea. It was therefore an opportune time to get the knee fixed, so Danny undertook surgery last week at a Bristol hospital.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
FFS Hants. "Personal matter" would have led to all sorts of speculation on here.

Last edited:

jabba the gut

I can just imagine the response to that.

The Usual Suspects said:
"Personal matters?... PERSONAL MATTERS???

WhatTheFeckIsGoingOnAtThisClubBunchOfBleddyPansiesThey'rePaidToPlayFeckinFootballNotCryLikeALoadOfBleddyPussiesManUpFerFeck'sSakeBleddyPETeachersFeckOrfTw*ttsdale".

Alistair20000

Nah Jibba; that quotation is too much like ******** and he ain't allowed on here.

jabba the gut

Nah Jibba; that quotation is too much like ******** and he ain't allowed on here.
He has many heirs (for a bald man).

Chuckles

A hundred lengthy posts are better than thousands of shorter ones saying the same thing over and over. Jabba is more articulate than most on here.
Like this lengthy post! Articulation relates to speech not to written communication. I am sure Jibba Jabba appreciates your supportive post and would clearly enunciate a verbal response when he finishes typing War and Peace 2.

jabba the gut

...It is an inevitable truth, and always has been, that professional footballers have a damn good laugh at some of the twaddle that is written about them. In this day and age, though, when ridiculous opinions somehow take on a false mantle of truth, it must be hard to bite your lip and say nothing.
Well if the behaviour of some of the characters on this site is anything to go by they must be laughing fit to do themselves an injury .

Whoops-a-daisy.

(With due credit to Knecht of ATD)

motorservices

I wish i made some popcorn, would have been nice to have had the same thing over and over again...........

malcolms

A hundred lengthy posts are better than thousands of shorter ones saying the same thing over and over. Jabba is more articulate than most on here.
You clearly only have a passing acquaintance with the word "articulate"..

elginCity

You clearly only have a passing acquaintance with the word "articulate"..
Very eloquently put, Malcs. :D