• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City V Exeter City Carabao Cup 1st Round - Matchday Thread

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blimey, A. Martin can't even get into the second string. I expect Brizzle City thought Cundy would start as well. Not surprised to see Sweeny and Collins there because they are young but I didn't think we'd see Deano.
Suspect Martins carrying a knock. Interesting to see Chrisene on the bench.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interesting to see Chrisene on the bench.
Will be Exeter's youngest player if he starts!

ryancooper327

Can someone let me know what shirt no. Chrisene is wearing so I can update my lineup list please!

Exehausted

It says on the Twitter video that they think we have sold 800 tickets in advance. Impressive if true.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can someone let me know what shirt no. Chrisene is wearing so I can update my lineup list please!
BBC say No. 42.

exeter-loyal

It says on the Twitter video that they think we have sold 800 tickets in advance. Impressive if true.
If that is true it there will be over a 1000 there I would imagine. We took over a 1000 to Fulham last year if I remember rightly?

Exehausted

Suspect Martins carrying a knock. Interesting to see Chrisene on the bench.
Do you think so Edwin? He didn't play on Saturday and surely if he had any sort of a knock you would have left him at home.

Exehausted

If that is true it there will be over a 1000 there I would imagine. We took over a 1000 to Fulham last year if I remember rightly?
Yes we did, but there are at least 500 Grecians based in the London/South East area. Fulham I would suggest is a much bigger draw than 3rd tier Coventry playing in Birmingham. In a nothing Cup with a second string that Matt said it would be after the match on Saturday, I think anything over 500 for a mid week match is seriously impressive. Personally I doubt I would have gone if it had been at the Park, let alone in Birmingham.

ryancooper327

BBC say No. 42.
Thanks - thought so.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blimey, A. Martin can't even get into the second string. I expect Brizzle City thought Cundy would start as well. Not surprised to see Sweeny and Collins there because they are young but I didn't think we'd see Deano.
I imagine this is because of the suspension of Pearce. More sense to save him for the weekend.

Also risky playing Sweeney, but who else is available?

Cundy looked very raw in the PSFs.

Fewer changes than I expected from what Matt Taylor said at the weekend.