• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
If my memory serves me right, we made you late for your party... :)
Wow! Correct! I got such a b*ll*cking with everbody waiting to honor us at the place that was next door to the Guildhall. A brilliant bunch you were, and I'm sure still are. I'll see if I cant make it up there this coming time. (y)

LammieLammieLammie

I'll forgive you :$
They say things come in 3's so I'm sure there's something else! To be fair, there was a certain parallel between Robbie Simpsons effort at Blackpool and JMT's header which Simpson scored from yesterday!

LammieLammieLammie

Wow! Correct! I got such a b*ll*cking with everbody waiting to honor us at the place that was next door to the Guildhall. A brilliant bunch you were, and I'm sure still are. I'll see if I cant make it up there this coming time. (y)
:) it was the Photo's in the corridor what did you! :)

Phil Collins says you can't hurry love... I don't think you can hurry a photo of Kellow scoring ....

PeteUSA

:) it was the Photo's in the corridor what did you! :) ....
Thats right, with Ian Tarr; nice bloke. all those team photos through the ages, I could name nearly every player!

LammieLammieLammie

Thats right, with Ian Tarr; nice bloke. all those team photos through the ages, I could name nearly every player!
:) It was great, wasn't it? We've come a long way since those days, when we didn't get the old ecfc players in. Last week at the Pompey game i was luck enough to introduce a city fan from the early 70's to two of his keeping heroes, Bob Wilson and Bondy who are there most weeks. At least we look after the old pros now!

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Return of a legend.....

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteUSA

:) It was great, wasn't it? We've come a long way since those days, when we didn't get the old ecfc players in. Last week at the Pompey game i was luck enough to introduce a city fan from the early 70's to two of his keeping heroes, Bob Wilson and Bondy who are there most weeks. At least we look after the old pros now!
That must have been great. Two of the best keepers in recent time, plus Richard Key. I referee'd with Bob playing quite a bit for Willeys, but after City I thought bonder went back to Ilminster; I see he's got a succesfull sports business now. Anyway thanks for the memories Graham. Its Labor Day here (like a bank holiday) and people are showing up for somewhat of a pool party. Hopefully I'll see you in Nov. somehow mate! (y)

Last edited:

LammieLammieLammie

Return of a legend.....
Still a Tis fan Creds? ;)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Still a Tis fan Creds? ;)
Of course bud - he's doing a super job (away from home)

LammieLammieLammie

Of course bud - he's doing a super job (away from home)
And i see you are up to nearly 31,000 posts! Prolific!