• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Colchester United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit of an odd question here, but does anyone else have Sport365 as a score alert, it's pretty decent normally and gives goals ahead of other sources, but did make me unnecessarily angry when it said 3-3 for this match, did retract about a minute later though, First time it's made a mistake like this that I know of.
I have use the Bet365 sports betting app and the same happens. On Saturday I needed Bradford to win at Millwall and both teams to score, so when it flashes up 2-1 to Bradford I was very pleased only for the score to go back to 1-1 soon after as I assume there was a disallowed goal.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The BBC website did it as well for a very short spell on Saturday. Top of the page said 3-3 which sent me into panic mode but they corrected things within a minute or so.

I suppose it's a price they pay sometimes in their efforts to get the news out as quickly as possible.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The BBC website did it as well for a very short spell on Saturday. Top of the page said 3-3 which sent me into panic mode but they corrected things within a minute or so.

I suppose it's a price they pay sometimes in their efforts to get the news out as quickly as possible.
They prob just expected it to be 3-3 fairly soon as we generally conceade with 5-10 minutes of going ahead

contrabombarde

They prob just expected it to be 3-3 fairly soon as we generally conceade with 5-10 minutes of going ahead
Top of the class for that one Credy, very funny but probably true! (clap)

Leads

Off the top of my head in the last 11 or so games I have been to I think I have seen 8 wins and I always come away with the same feeling, why are we so low in the league? Despite Tisdale's continuing bleating about injuries and squad size we have some very good players for League Two and I genuinely think the only reason why we are so dire at home is down to the way Tisdale sets the team up.

I know its such a pessimistic way to look at things but it almost annoys me when I see us play well, why can't do we do it at home against lesser teams? We clearly have the ability. Looking forward to Crewe and hopefully another away win.