• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Oxford Utd Matchday Thread

ryancooper327

That is exceptionally and unnecessary harsh, in my opinion.
Even if being that dismissive of what he’s done for us somehow makes you feel it’s appropriate to denigrate him.
Harry has been a dedicated and decent player for us.
I wish him all the best even if you apparently don’t.
I do wish him the best, and hope he has a long career wherever he has decided to sign for. He was incredibly off it yesterday, however.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do wish him the best, and hope he has a long career wherever he has decided to sign for. He was incredibly off it yesterday, however.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like you I wish "Our" Harry all the best but when the manager plays a midfielder at full back what do you expect !
Going forward GC needs to realise his mistakes with our academy players as they are a major part of our income stream - I hope that Nico has the hornos de perros to tell him before it's too late !

Bridgy 81

Probably because he hasn’t been selected for ages and yesterday was his manufactured swansong.
It’s not that difficult to understand why he wasn’t completely up to speed yesterday, especially because he ended up being played out of position again.
But the club felt it entirely appropriate to give him a moment for everything he’s done for us.
I appreciated that, even if you didn’t.

hillview red

Good comments HR but where was Raheem Rankine playing?
Apologies... I've previously referred to him as the League 1 Raheem Sterling e.g lots of excitement but little end product latterly in his career.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apologies... I've previously referred to him as the League 1 Raheem Sterling e.g lots of excitement but little end product latterly in his career.
20 goals for England and over 80 for Man City, and he doesn't even play as a striker. I'd love to have someone like that at the club!

grecIAN Harris

Like I was saying two pages back..........😉

ryancooper327

Flippant cheerio aside, and for the avoidance of doubt, I like Kite and I wish he was staying!

Rosencrantz

Kite came on in midfield but was moved back to RCB when Sweenz pulled up lame to bring JR on. A position he first appeared under Matt Taylor.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kite came on in midfield but was moved back to RCB when Sweenz pulled up lame to bring JR on. A position he first appeared under Matt Taylor.
Sorry Kitey is a midfielder whether MT or GC see otherwise