• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton away - Tues 3 October

KentGrecian

Yes good idea

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
526 so far

TOP_CITY_FAN

I'm in Maidstone as well. Look out for my corsa with a city sticker 😂
My brother lives in Maidstone. Seems there’s more city fans there than Maidstone fans 😂

exespur

My brother lives in Maidstone. Seems there’s more city fans there than Maidstone fans 😂
I've never met a Maidstone fan

exespur

I got to pick a ticket up at the ground and have no idea where, the email says

"If you have purchased an away ticket set for collection any remaining collections at ECFC will be sent to the away club via the supporters coach. These can be collected on match day from the away club."

anyone had to do this before?

KentGrecian

Normally the ticket office or booth. There is an away booth from what I remember and a large central ticket office. Not sure if amyone else has done this at charlton?

I got to pick a ticket up at the ground and have no idea where, the email says

"If you have purchased an away ticket set for collection any remaining collections at ECFC will be sent to the away club via the supporters coach. These can be collected on match day from the away club."

anyone had to do this before?
I rang both ECFC and CAFC about this. The women at Charlton said they will be sent to the Jimmy Seed Stand ticket office (which is away Stand) to collect.

exespur

I rang both ECFC and CAFC about this. The women at Charlton said they will be sent to the Jimmy Seed Stand ticket office (which is away Stand) to collect.
Brilliant! Legend cheers!

cambmike

I would be going by train but no guarantee I will get back to Cambridge this evening. Anyone driving back to Cambridge after the match.

Any reds going to the Angerstein?